Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2021

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ugly swan boat, must be the same designer as Excelsior, just as ugly and does not really match the original game design.
    Besides from that it only holds 210 settlers and cost the same as 2 wondrous - you can keep it.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

qawpaw
    great event with nice things to buy, as always

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    That's exclusivity price,not real value price.
    only exclusive about it is the bad taste, and the high price.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    only exclusive about it is the bad taste, and the high price.
    Haha, whatever makes it exclusive for you, it still is exclusive ............ lol

I'm sure somebody will buy it .............. and then it will be even more exclusive

qawpaw
    why dont you witch dont like anything just leave and leave forum for positive feedback,
    none of you are needed in settlers

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    why dont you witch dont like anything just leave and leave forum for positive feedback,
    none of you are needed in settlers
    oh I wish there was some to give - if there was I would bring it- but hard to find these days.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    oh I wish there was some to give - if there was I would bring it- but hard to find these days.
    Of course there is. You just need to stop eating sour grapes every morning. Have you heard the saying "Beauty is in the eye of beholder"? The opposite is true also.

There must be something attractive about the game which keeps you playing and coming here to show your interest in the game.
    Last edited by Norton_C; 22.06.21 at 23:29.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes there is - or I would not be playing, but there is none of the new stuff that is appealing,- so might not stay for much longer.
    I don't need new useless stuff to clutter my already crowded island, I don't need more gens or explorers. It is already too complicated to sent gens to an adventure and many days I simply cant be bothered any longer. It takes ages to sent explorers, so I simply stopped sending them.

What I need is new goals in the game, quests, achievements, and new fresh adventures I have not done before a 100 times. Adventurers that are not either red or white, so they make my eyes hurt, and where the gens move in a speed that does not make me fall asleep.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    after playing for a long time , it's hard to find any attraction to new/old/repeating events

i'm not saying that you're all sorted, but comfortable and not wanting to change/gather/help out

i'm only 2-3 years into the game and already have my island sorted/my levels maxed out but i'm still playing/helping/changing

i'm not saying i'm not as limited in thinking the game like the others, but with every event you can improve smtg on your account, if you really want to.

the negativity that's all around the forum and chats put a lot of distance between myself and them. i'm sure i'll gladly do without for a while

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I thought the flags of all participating countries in the EC and WC would be available for 150 balls... what happened with the Finnish flag?

Reply to Thread