Reply to Thread

Thread: Rarity Provision House

Sophia_01

Rarity Provision House

Since the last maintenance, I cannot use RPH to do weekly challenge tasks. The tab has disappeared.
    I have done all the usual things... cleared cache etc., even demolished the building and rebuilt it, but still no tab for weekly.

(My regular Prov. House is upgrading at present, so I can't substitute that to do weeklies either.)

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    mine is ok.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same here, so it is not an universal bug- But then again there are loads of circumstance specific bugs about- Do others on server have the bug so is it server specific or is it player/circumstance specific (kinda makes a difference for the devs to look where the problem might be- then again if it is a flash issue, i bet it wont be fixed and u will need to wait for unity)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    anyway- i just remembered, some of these weekly bugs pop up after a maintenance and disappear once the quest failed due to timer running out and it gets fixed for the subsequent quests- It might be worth waiting for that before trying to escalate further - seeing their support system is bugged as well :P

Reply to Thread