Reply to Thread

Thread: No more testing wanted ?

Wakky

No more testing wanted ?

tsotesting2 has now been up for about 2 months. Many bugs reported. NO fixes.
    ( the 'update' did only contain 1 or 2 the reported bugs - rest were old fixes )

Now there is a new list of 'known issues' - a lot of bugs seems 'fixed' by removing them from list - at least some of the very obvious and often reported bugs are not on latest list.

I think it is about time with an update where bugs are fixed - instead of fighting with wellknown old bugs.
    ( I stopped testing 2 weeks ago because it has become a waste of time untill I can see the reported bugs are going to be fixed - and that we are not just kept going while no work is done to fix them )

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    I gave up on testing after the patch on June 15th.

I was trying to run adventures, but having the generals constantly interrupting each other made it a pita, so I ragequit.

Not going back there until that is fixed.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Last edited by rolover; 26.06.21 at 17:42.

Wakky
    I know the list - it is 'known issues' - says 'fixed' but until testserver has been updated with a version where the fixes are implemented it does not make any difference to me. We need and update of game on testserver - then we can again start looking for bugs ( maybe some new ones ) without being bothered by the old 'fixed' bugs.
    Look how few bugreports posted for last weeks. I dont think I am the only one who gave up testing - wondering if there ever will be an updage coming.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    "Patience et longueur de temps font plus que force ni que rage." jean de la fontaine

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I no longer think it was ever a plan to test anything. It was just a lame attempt to show us they had a plan. Not very convincing, as the quality is so bad no one ever expected this to be what they had in mind. Now they put this mess out live all over, I am guessing most of the "known Issues" will still be there.

I have not been able to log in on test for over 4 weeks now, I was selling settlers in harbor, got spinning wheel. Had to relog, but was never able t get back in. Was told that my island data was corrupted, and they would have to fix it manually or I would need to wait for a reset.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Fingers crossed see you on the dark side 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reply to Thread