World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DSTEEL View Post
    Waste of time.
    takes less then a minute to load for me maybe check your connection

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same problem here, sometimes it just freezes up and when I click the window it stops responding.
    Relaunching the game usually fixes it for me, the game loads pretty fast the 2nd time.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Same here. Sometimes it freezes on load-up, so I just close the window and restart it. Other then that the speed is reasonable.

World
    Sandycove
    Loading goes fast enough, it is the not starting part that is really frustrating, or why is the not responding time so extremely long, why is there even a not responding time, can’t the programmers do something about that this “not responding” will be skipped and the client stars as it should be.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Timed it for my last few logins, longest was 47s fastest was 42s none of which seem slow - but I feel the pain of those where it is sow to load and/or takes multiple attempts.
    Last edited by lordloocan; 06.07.21 at 11:18.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    More sick of the times I dont get in and have to close down windows that are not responding and try again.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Can take me half a dozen attempts to get in - then fine as long as I keep playing - if I don't the game dies & I have to start again - no problem with freezing lags or any of the other things players complain about.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I've found success depend where the window opens on screen, if the top of the window is too low then failure is assured.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Was wondering if that's PC clean-up. I just cleaned cookies and stored files and all that junk, which I don't do often exactly for this reason. And then it took me ages and several restarts to actually fully load the game. I suspect when some CClean every day it might make a lot of difference in their loading experience.

Reply to Thread