Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My game has gone back to level 1

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

My game has gone back to level 1

At the weekend my game decided to go back to level 1 from level 64 and my username got changed to new settler..

My level 64 game is still there and running.

How typical that it happened during an event.

I have now contacted a moderator as well as submitting several tickets, but its now Thursday..

Has this happened many times to others?

settleronline50 - Newfoundland

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by newsettlr View Post
    At the weekend my game decided to go back to level 1 from level 64 and my username got changed to new settler..

My level 64 game is still there and running.

How typical that it happened during an event.

I have now contacted a moderator as well as submitting several tickets, but its now Thursday..

Has this happened many times to others?

settleronline50 - Newfoundland
    submitting a ticket wont work they system has been down for weeks you need to pm BB tafffner on here also you sure your using the right email address because this says your on northisle server meaning you signed up to a new account

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I have PM'd Trafffer.

Yes, I definitely logged into my ubi account. Email and password all correct.

Is there anything else I could have done wrong? I definitely did not push delete my account, which i saw takes 15 days..
    Last edited by newsettlr; 08.07.21 at 06:10.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    It just happend to me, and I can´t send a message to BB tafffner, the user doesn´t exist??

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Not sure if he is around at week ends, are you sure you are spelling it correctly?
    If you click on quick links at the top of page, then select forum leaders you will find BBTrafffner halfway down the list and you will see a PM icon to click on
    Last edited by amazola; 10.07.21 at 08:15.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Solution to this is to make a new email, log off the game then relog on the lvl 1 account, at login page - the one with the gold tabs - select my profile and in there select change email, set the level 1 account to have the new email, hence dissociating it from your main email, login to the level 1 account one last time to make sure changes have happened. Then login to the proper account as you always did, job done,

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks for your reply.

When i go into 'my profile' page and choose data change, change email address, it sends me to uplay? When at uplay if i try to change email address, ubi sends an email to my email account that is currently registered. Is this what you done?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    You will get an email so they can make sure it is you, so yes

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Unfortunately because I do not use the email for any other purpose, other than Settlers, I have not logged in to it for a long time, so the email provider has deleted it and they have said they cannot reinstate it.

Reply to Thread