Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What next for TSO after unity release?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

What next for TSO after unity release?

This is a good time to ask this question:

BB what plans do you have for the game- We are moving to a new platform- Will there be significant new developments in the game as well- like increase in levels, revamp and/or increase in PVP levels, new immersive questlines and/or new troops etc?

More and more people are reaching that lvl 80 and/or getting at the end of questlines in the mid 70's. There is a risk that people will move on if there is lack of clarity about the intent for the game. I'd hate to see a load leave - probably including myself- if/when we believe that the current game is end of the line

qawpaw
    either you love settlers or you do not

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    what kind of reply is that?

What has loving settlers having to do with wanting to know what plans there are for the future. I do not see the correlation there so please enlighten us :P

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well tested the unity live version on the latin server It aint good still cant see whole map as you cant zoom out and it still has that very very very annoying thing where only the area you can see is open and as you scroll across the new section opens up block by block and where you was closes and it constantly does it

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    what kind of reply is that?

What has loving settlers having to do with wanting to know what plans there are for the future. I do not see the correlation there so please enlighten us :P
    Not hard to understand what qawpaw means by "either you love settlers or you do not." Not many of us would have been here by now if we did not.

Over 2 years has passed after flash was announced to end. BB did nothing until this spring to find a solution, and what they have come up with so far is really going downhill compared to what was. The fact that so many still hang on can only be a sign of love or addiction.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    So explain to me: What does asking for their plans have to do with loving or hating the game. Asking plans means i don;t love the game? As that is the implication i read into this.

We are here, we play- none of us will play indefinitely if the game doesnt move forward. The ones at 80 will be the first ones to pull the plug if there won;t be any progress anymore. It has nothing to do with not loving the game. But if questioning BB gets interpreted as not being "loyal" ..... or not loving the game....

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    So explain to me: What does asking for their plans have to do with loving or hating the game. Asking plans means i don;t love the game? As that is the implication i read into this.

We are here, we play- none of us will play indefinitely if the game doesnt move forward. The ones at 80 will be the first ones to pull the plug if there won;t be any progress anymore. It has nothing to do with not loving the game. But if questioning BB gets interpreted as not being "loyal" ..... or not loving the game....
    That I cant answer, but asking for their plan is like wishing for a miracle, they never tell anything until the day before, and even then it might be changed, if they do tell something- it often never happen and then they say- "we never said that" - so again the answer "either you love settlers or you do not" makes perfect sense to me.
    Last edited by Urd123; 14.07.21 at 07:20.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    new levels will have to come out soon.

with moving into a new platform, it's showing us that the game is here to stay for a little longer

not much to do when you're l80 for a year or so anyway. trade and mining has become boring

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    The change of the engine (from Flash to Unity) not only improves the experience from the technical side but also gives us much more possibilities for the game itself, simply because the Unity Engine is much better. Once the transition is complete and you and we are satisfied with the game's performance, one of the first features we want to add will be "Mass Send feature"

Future plans will be released as we get closer. At the moment, the priority remains the same: transition + polishing the game to make everyone enjoy it. Once this is done, you can expect game updates.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    The change of the engine (from Flash to Unity) not only improves the experience from the technical side but also gives us much more possibilities for the game itself, simply because the Unity Engine is much better. Once the transition is complete and you and we are satisfied with the game's performance, one of the first features we want to add will be "Mass Send feature"

Future plans will be released as we get closer. At the moment, the priority remains the same: transition + polishing the game to make everyone enjoy it. Once this is done, you can expect game updates.
    That mass send feature you could add to prem most of us would pay for it its that desperate for most of our fingers

as for unity though i have played on the América Latina server it aint good even the forum which is usually dead has woken up if you push whats there on the rest of us knowing full well its bugged your just going to piddle everyone off and no matter how many excuses you use you will of known it was bugged

The highlighted bit made me laugh as my dad used to say you can polish a turd all you like its still a turd
    Last edited by hades8840; 14.07.21 at 12:03.

Reply to Thread