Closed Thread

Thread: mobile devices

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

mobile devices

As the launch of unity is just around the corner, I thought I'd see if I could load tsotesting on various browsers on my phone.
    I tried chrome, the phone's own browser and puffin which used to work. None of them got past the brown loading bar before the splash screen.

It was a great help being able to use puffin on a mobile device for sending explorers or doing easy guild quests when I didn't have access to a pc.

So, will there be any way to use a mobile device play?

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    i've used puffin too

now i can only use remote desktop to a laptop/desktop and do what i have to do

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Unbelievable , if this does not work next tuesday... but we will wait and see. I thought the only advantage of moving to unity was the support for all devices. For now, i thought wrong....

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonador View Post
    Unbelievable , if this does not work next tuesday... but we will wait and see. I thought the only advantage of moving to unity was the support for all devices. For now, i thought wrong....
    They never said there would be support for all devices infact they have said if it works for mobile devices/ tablets then great but they wont actively do it they said they would get it to work in a browser again which it does not great at present but it does work.. its not the job of the game to adapt around you its your job if you want to play to adapt around it like JohnRo has

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Information from 23.11.20:

Is it going to be possible to play TSO Unity version on Linux/Mac/Chromebook/Mobile Devices?[/b]
    • Chrome, Firefox and Safari (and other browsers) support the Unity Player.
    • On Linux, you may have to install a browser plugin for the Unity Player.
    • It might be possible to play on mobile devices, but this is not supported.

Source

We also have a similar thread already here.

Closed Thread