Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "Festive" days

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I seem to recall we did get some stuff on Nov 5th last year.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Right now we dont have a game, so it really does not make any difference if we have any festive days or not.
    Many of the ones we used to have made no sence. It was also pretty strange that we had some national festive days - as we did not have all for all the contries players represent.
    The lack of understand of what those days meant also let to misunderstandings and made some of those days - not that festive.
    If we will have settlers in the future- right now I am not sure I believe so -

then why not make our own Settlers festive days - we can have the Birthday of Boris and Doris (Sylvana) - the day of for the recruits - Even the "Blue flowerbed day"
    The horseman statue day - or maybe the tribute to the tribute day. Those days could be just as or even more festive. The would not offend anyone and they would not make anyone feel forgotten, as if their special day for some reason was not on the list.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey all!

Thank you for your feedback, I think we all agree that some changes need to be made.

At the moment, as we are dealing with slightly more important issues with the game, we won't make any changes until the issues are fixed, but I can promise you that we'll come back to this once the technical issues are resolved.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    I totally agree with everything Urd said...

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    I can promise you that we'll come back to this once the technical issues are resolved.
    We'll be here to remind u Trafff, lest u forget

and we want backdated rewards too!

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hey all!

Thank you for your feedback, I think we all agree that some changes need to be made.

At the moment, as we are dealing with slightly more important issues with the game, we won't make any changes until the issues are fixed, but I can promise you that we'll come back to this once the technical issues are resolved.
    You said you would "definitely look into this" the last time I brought it up, over a year ago.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    he didnt tell u when obviously - he still is definitely looking into it somewhere down the (we don;t know how lone) line

LOL Traffer Sedai :P

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad View Post
    You said you would "definitely look into this" the last time I brought it up, over a year ago.
    Yes, and I did it.

However, I don't want to run any additional events when some players are unable to play the game (due to technical issues with the temporary client) or current issues with the Unity version. When everyone can log in and enjoy the game again, you will surely see the changes to this topic.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    maybe you should start to respond BB_Trafffer ?

Reply to Thread