Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Unity live bugs

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    It's using an obscene amount of memory.
    I have a high-end gaming / flight sim machine and I'm getting Out of Memory crashes.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Charente View Post
    .... I think that the whole development team should resign over this abysmal piece of work. ...
    +1

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I can't describe what an awful encounter I had today with the game. I was afraid my laptop will burn out and logged out immediately. I can't believe how could you release this live. It is full of bugs. Please let us use the client until the game is ready for a use. Do you have by any chance a Quality Assurance department?!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    What a disappointment!!!!

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Yet more bugs

I have also found most of the bugs reported.
    I gave found two more.
    1: place mouse over progress bar of workyard used to show time remaining for whatever the task was, Not anymore it does not show anything now.
    2: I had a Really Sharp Claw running. When the Geologists returned from searching for stone and copper there was no Quest Completed arrow shown. When Iooked the Really Sharpclaw bae was there but not the sub bat. On the main bar everything looked as it should if that sub quest had not been completed except there is now a waste basket icon on the bar.

Generally it is unplayable as it is, I agree with others that BB should revert to the stand alone and fix the Unity version. although it is so broken it may well be unfixable

Note. Having just posted this I logged again and the Really Sharp Claw was as it should be, not sure what is going on here.
    Last edited by Sparkaktus; 20.07.21 at 14:28.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    There is alot of my buildings i cant open...Harbor...Smokehouse...Provision House...Rarity Provision House...Blacktree...

All these make my game crash and i have to restart.

I bet there are even more buildings i cant open....but i have given up trying.

PlZ lets roll back...this is not fun.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    i think its the worst day since Flash was executed. i will probalby leave the game.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Epic failure! It's not playable at all. No chat, graphics take forever to load...... Loads of small and big issues everywhere. What did you do, BB??

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Can't zoom out more than 2 times.... WTF...

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I have no emails in inbox, Star menu is unserviceable, chat is on & off, can't copy & paste text from chat anymore, as a Guild leader I cannot sort members by active/inactive or GQ done, takes ages to go to addies, some buildings show they can be upgraded whereas in fact they are fully upgraded, game freezes constantly, hovering mouse cursor doesn't give production time left anymore, I could continue for a long time.
    I have never ever complained about the game in Forum, but this Unity version really takes the biscuit. Please, we want the Client back, what does it cost to still be able to play with a Client -- as before? I'm sure BB Devs have worked a lot on this Unity-based game, and it does look nice. Pity it is also unplayable.

Reply to Thread