Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Unity live bugs

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Maybe Traffer is simply a little bit lower in the pecking order so gets news later?

Let's cut the community managers some slack. At end of the day it isn't their fault; they are left to pick up the flak. The people at fault are the developers or more so whoever in management decided to chuck it onto the live servers after all the feedback on test2.

There are so many bugs/coding errors in the current system that BB either pull Unity and rollback, or delete the game, or leave this running and watch the game die as they try to patch it up
    Difference is even if they dont have info the german servers get some sort of interaction so they at least know something is being done even if its futile we get nothing most of the time
    Last edited by hades8840; 21.07.21 at 11:18.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    All my black vortexes have gone missing from star.

apparently, they moved them to adv tab ........

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlequin_1963 View Post
    All my black vortexes have gone missing from star.

apparently, they moved them to adv tab ........
    It was reported they moved categories look under adventures

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Last 2 days this game is unplayable for me. Loading island not finish even after 30 min, my net speed is 100mb/s. I cleard cockies and cash from Chrome, unninstaled Settlers app from app data/local, trying also with Microsoft edge but not work at all. Any sugestion?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Doxaster View Post
    Last 2 days this game is unplayable for me. Loading island not finish even after 30 min, my net speed is 100mb/s. I cleard cockies and cash from Chrome, unninstaled Settlers app from app data/local, trying also with Microsoft edge but not work at all. Any sugestion?
    Try Firefox , chrome and edge now both chromium-based , but I have it working on chrome Version 91.0.4472.164 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    only using chrome and it works but slow like most of us. Running on a 24mbit adsl so not fast stuff here but it load fine, think like 2-3min and im in and 1-2min more for all gfx on island

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    And now, after cca 2h game load but when move at island reloading again when back to previous position. Every click cause cca 20sec freeze, totaly unplayable...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    My premium is dwindling away as is player buffs ,i hope you are not still selling gems cos this game is not worth spending a penny/cent on as it is now ,if you think otherwise try loading a general and sending an attack ,try sending out geos ,explorers or searching to replace mines ,surprised the press and gaming Blogs haven't crucified you for this upgrade? expect better of a World renowned game even a free one!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Seriously folks, I think we should all be extremely grateful these Devs have been working on our game. They could've been put to work developing systems for passenger airlines or nuclear power stations, in which case we'd all be dead! So well done BB for giving these people somewhere to work well away from anything remotely dangerous and saving countless millions of lives worldwide!...

Reply to Thread