Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Unity live bugs

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    when u hover over the pop icon nothing happens. Seeing the popup window here was 1 of the most used features for me and now its gone. but hey, any excuse for some more clicks and time wasting, thx bb.

I'd also like to know how many soldiers I have, not bb's untrustworthy estimate, grrrr!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have stopped playing cant play like this so thats me off till august addiction will prob make me pop back and fourth now and then but game is unplayable as is

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i stopped a cpl of days ago. i just pop back to forum as i remember things and check for any news. no point moaning the game is unplayable and then carry on playing!

I'm sure we're not the only 1's.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    so daft this was released, am doing bare minimum to keep island alive, but that takes ridiculous length of time too. Given up on sending explorers.

World
    Northisle
    stopped

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Sad to say,... Like everybody allready said - this is actualy unplayable.

Not really tempted to do a most simple tasks... actualy not really tempted to even login anymore.
    Seen most of the bugs reported. I can't really understand why BB has actualy released this - since the test client was basicly the same.

Maybe they just thought if countries can f*** with us with all these reallife crisis and get away with it, They can as well.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Now doing minimum each day to keep island alive and guild intact. a sad end to a game

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    game has now just become a joke lost pfb premium and bought a gem package while on 100% offer and have paid for them but have not recieved them BB at its best raised 3 tickets oh they dont work and email just bounces back cant send

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Its an utter abortion. I have been in to computers since the early 80's and never in that time have I come across anything so bug infested. Barely anything seems to work properly. I'm thinking of taking a break for a year in the hope that it might be sorted out by then.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    It is unplayable..

Reply to Thread