Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Unity cant be played properly...

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    My browser crashes after 1 min with the error : Uncaught RangeError. Start Offset undefined is outside the bounds of the buffer.
    Unable to play ...

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    OK, so I was skeptical about Unity being ready to go live. Now the reality is far worse then my worst fears. Everything takes ages to load or perform action, things don't respond as they should, freezing, (btw. mail got lost - thought BB should at least have warned us) and on and on I could go. Is that disaster? Yes. It takes some guts for a company to release a product so shamefully useless as this.

Now switching to waiting mode. No point even trying to play this nonsense. Hope it won't take you half a year to fix it, but really not hoping too much.

Ye, utterly disgusted by what I see.

Oh and you said it was just graphic issues left? And you meant it seriously?
    Last edited by Norton_C; 20.07.21 at 11:30.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    well thats me out of the door - pointless trying to do anything with browser going on tilt, messages of page slowing browser down and nothing going smoothly - This will not be fixed with a hotfix patch this week as it is the same as it was on test like 2 months ago

Guess if u want to play, you need the exact same computer setup as their inhouse developer use cause this has nothing to do with specs etc anymore

World
    Sandycove
    As expected, I stick to the opinion I expressed in the past! At Blue Byte the programming is done on the knees and not with the head! Using unity as a browser player but connected through the client is great shit! Nothing works!

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    What is the point of having a test version getting feedback then fixing none it before you go live. Its just unplayable

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Very, very slow, no chat, no mails... Unplayable... Can I request the previous client back?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am playing a pre-alpha version of Company of Heroes 3 , it is more stable than this.
    The speed is not down to unity, i play other games coded to run within unity engine and none are as reluctant to respond to mouse clicks.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonCL View Post
    Very, very slow, no chat, no mails... Unplayable... Can I request the previous client back?
    I agree bring back the client....
    reason to introduce unity so fast is cause they lost players who couldnt play the client , and wanted them back...what they got is that loyal players who played on Unity now quite te game too....double loss

So why not give people a choice?
    A game wich can be played on the client, or one that is impossible to play on unity.....

Easy choice if you ask me....
    Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Can we please go back to the client, Playing on unity is like wading in syrup. top of the range Alienware r10 , 500MB internet connection and yet my collection of 50 year old arcade games look and play better. Who ever said this was ready for release needs to go back for training

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    pls roll back.

Reply to Thread