Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Unity cant be played properly...

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    hi,
    I have same error on screen. Have you found any helps on this?

World
    Newfoundland
    I have 100+ too but the last couple of days, I have sent them out, I found the Adv Explorers responded faster at being sent out, It does take longer then normal you have to make sure the Explorer is marked to go before sending the next, everything that does work, works at a much slower pace then what we've been used to in the Client.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    +1

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I cant even connect to the game ... I play on 2 worlds and both are the same .. Connection errors are a constant .. I could sit here all day trying to connect and stuff all happens other than freakin connection errors ..So my guild on N/F has no idea where the hell their Guild Leader is .
    This has been happening for a few weeks ... Bloody hell the guy with the hammer ... well his arm should have fallen off by now , but NOOO he keeps persisting .
    Yes I have done all the go to things that we do when this happens . And yes ive contacted support .
    So freakin frustrating when you have been playing a game that was great for years and now this shite to be happening !!

Also I couldn't even connect to my Loubich ( started in 2012 on N/F ) account here on the forum as apparently I dont have the rights to do so ... What the umm hell ?
    Last edited by Lou-Lu; 28.08.21 at 06:42. Reason: to add more information

Reply to Thread