Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: update 20/7/21

BrownGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    How did this even happen? How come you BB people did not know? Some of us, gamers without IT training, could see this coming very clearly. Not being crude, but are there no responsible, smart, forward thinking people on your team? And yet you delivered something worse then our worst expectations. I consider myself to be tolerant and understanding of unexpected difficulties connected with transitioning the whole game to new unknown environment (and I hope this is seen throughout my posts), but this ................... I lack words to express my dismay at your (BB) performance ............... No hard feelings and not attacking you personally, but this current fiasco probably could have been easily avoided just using a bit more common sense properly.

Well, hope you can find a smart way out of this soon as the game is good and many of us like it.
    i agree with Norton , test server state was clearly non playable and you guys still went on and gave us live game with same quality . This is case of horrible disrespect to your customers , like serving baked rat for christmas eve to your guests

BrownGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarenceDuPont View Post
    Have just put most of my production to sleep and logged off, will check back in occasionally but I fear this is the end, for me at least.
    As they say in the gambling ads - when the fun stops, stop.
    i did it also , will give it another go in few months

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Cya BG and good luck with the new baby in 2 weeks time

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I don't tend to weigh in on game updates and nonsense game versions but I am about to make an exception.

I have been playing settlers my entire life, from the age I could hold a mouse I have been playing settlers. When this new game version launched yesterday my first words were "this looks like original settlers that we used to play on the Amiga, complete with terrible 90s graphics" now that is not a dig at the Amiga and windows 95 (i loved those) but given how much graphics have moved on since then to log in and find the graphics quality to be soo poor and the lagging and loading times to be even worse. Let's not even talk about the fact that I need a magnifying glass to see the words or to overhaul all of my settings for 1 webpage....

I have to say it's almost like you don't want players to keep on playing.

It also seems terribly convenient to me that the support ticket system seems to have mysteriously stopped working 4 weeks before the launch of unity.

Just my thoughts...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have to agree with everything everyone has been saying so far !
    I don't understand how this new version ever got the greenlight for release .
    There are so many things wrong about it and here are just a few :-

Memory leakage !!!
    Windows opening of building under the star menu when trying to send out explorers .
    New Mine deposits not being shown on the map .
    Mail windows are too small and don't show buttons .
    It is possible to delete unopened mail of any type ! ! ! ! !

That's just a few things , anyone playing this game now for the first time would have to think it a pile of rubbish .

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    I absolutely agree with every comment so far...

Trafffer i think u have been brilliant since taking on ur current role and i have the utmost respect for ur patience and communications. however i have never been impressed with the dev team. they have always seemed to be very amaturish, but this... what a bunch of jokers.

There is no excuse. we're not a bunch of mugs getting in ur way, we are ur clientel, employ some1 on the dev team who gives a toss plz

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Still no improvement this morning, just an 'apology' on the home page, I'm not prepared to wait until the next monthly update to see if a playable game is provided.

World
    Northisle
    We apologize that some of you have had a negative experience with the Unity debut. lol some of us

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    so bad

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by madmanc View Post
    We apologize that some of you have had a negative experience with the Unity debut. lol some of us
    Yep, only some of us. Those who run away long ago have not .......... lol

Reply to Thread