Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: update 20/7/21

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    i think you need a new development team, because its the same rubbish that was on test, lots of feed back given from players there, nothing fixed, the game is unplayable

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey BB_Trafffer. I'm so glad you are a Battle Hardened Contributor... you might need all your battle hardened skills!

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello everyone,

I know many of you are disappointed and angry about the current situation, and I understand that. At the moment, I can only apologise and inform you that the development team is working with the highest priority to solve all the most frustrating issues.

The feedback which you provide is continuously shared with the development team so we are all aware of the situation.

If we will have any details to share, we will do it immediately.
    Is it possible to switch back to the download version whilst this mess is sorted out, please?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello everyone,

I know many of you are disappointed and angry about the current situation, and I understand that. At the moment, I can only apologise and inform you that the development team is working with the highest priority to solve all the most frustrating issues.

The feedback which you provide is continuously shared with the development team so we are all aware of the situation.

If we will have any details to share, we will do it immediately.
    Maybe this can be added to the news page?? Instead of logging in and seeing a message that says Unity has been successfully implemented, maybe the above note would be better? Anything would be better than the seemingly radio silence of the last 24 hours.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Let's get back to the client version. This one is impossible to play.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Have just put most of my production to sleep and logged off, will check back in occasionally but I fear this is the end, for me at least.
    As they say in the gambling ads - when the fun stops, stop.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by thinone View Post
    Is it possible to switch back to the download version whilst this mess is sorted out, please?
    I can't confirm anything yet. The situation is dynamic and, as I said, we will share more information as soon as any decisions will be made.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarenceDuPont View Post
    As they say in the gambling ads - when the fun stops, stop.
    Well put.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Melhmqn View Post
    Maybe this can be added to the news page?? Instead of logging in and seeing a message that says Unity has been successfully implemented, maybe the above note would be better? Anything would be better than the seemingly radio silence of the last 24 hours.
    I would have to agree that the radio silence is the worst part and says this was a known consequence of releasing this. I note there is no BB post in the forum extolling the virtues of the UNITY version, the "known" bugs [and more so lack of performance] and next steps in development. No associated dedicated feedback post either to go with it.. only by chance have I now seen a BB response on this as I hadn't spotted it before. I too will be shutting everything down - a task likely to take hours in its own right because the game is unplayable.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    I can't confirm anything yet. The situation is dynamic and, as I said, we will share more information as soon as any decisions will be made.
    How did this even happen? How come you BB people did not know? Some of us, gamers without IT training, could see this coming very clearly. Not being crude, but are there no responsible, smart, forward thinking people on your team? And yet you delivered something worse then our worst expectations. I consider myself to be tolerant and understanding of unexpected difficulties connected with transitioning the whole game to new unknown environment (and I hope this is seen throughout my posts), but this ................... I lack words to express my dismay at your (BB) performance ............... No hard feelings and not attacking you personally, but this current fiasco probably could have been easily avoided just using a bit more common sense properly.

Well, hope you can find a smart way out of this soon as the game is good and many of us like it.

Reply to Thread