Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: update 20/7/21

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

update 20/7/21

Is it just me, or is this update a total load of ?

Logon, after 30 or more minutes, game loads s l o w l y, then nothing functions correctly.
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 16.08.21 at 13:26.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    it is about expected from what we seen on test (and reported)

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Oh bugger!

Thinking, always dangerous for me, that I no longer have the time to wait for this game.

Shame.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    load time on the high end laptop is slow. Very low quality graphics (back to the 90's), bugs everywhere (making a list will take 2-3 hours) and... no option to use client with a working game. Well, I played 11 months, planned to stay here for a while. Unfortunately, it's absolutely impossible.

I think I'll request a refund for the unused gems I recently purchased and advise you to do the same.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Long load times. Terrible lag in game. Lost a weekly challenge that was open. email list doesn't auto-update. email window too small so two mouse clicks to store stuff. Jut very poor

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Utter garbage!

Check my posting record, I'm not a player to complain.....but this is silly beyond belief.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    agreed

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Also clicking on collectables doesn't remove them from the map or add them to the store. They just sit there with a sparkly aura. This is embarrassingly crap. I worked as an IT project lead in business. If my team had offered this as a version fit for customers I would have fired them and got a new team.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    This is indeed a very bad delivery. Maybe I'll go back to an old settlers version.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan-Pieter View Post
    This is indeed a very bad delivery. Maybe I'll go back to an old settlers version.
    paying a visit to the attic. Blowing of the dust of my loyal Amiga and searching for the diskette version of the settlers 1

Reply to Thread