Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: can we have client back please

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Niclin:
    New players will certainly not stay with this Unity version since it is unplayable!
    New players? outside of vacations i havent missed a day in this game, today it was the second day that i havent logged in.

Once they got things working again at an accepteble level i might be back....if i dont find another daily game before that.....
    Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

BrownGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    i will say its working 95% at my game,,, so i am not an unhappy camper

Well i trust them,,, why would they lie.
    no one have any evidence pointing in that direction.
    the lies as i see it is all the complainers, go back to kindergarden or grow up
    trafer is that you ?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Just which game are you playing, sunshine?

Certainly not the same one as the rest of us!

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello everyone.

The same version of Unity has been implemented in all TSO instances, so as you can guess, the issues are similar in each of them. I know many of you would like to go back to the download client and wait until the problems with the Unity version are resolved.

At the moment, as announced on our website, the development team is working with the highest priority to fix all "game breaking" issues, which make the game unplayable or difficult to play.

The next update is planned for August, as soon as the fix is ready.

If you'd like to help with this process, we've created a new dedicated thread for reporting issues here. It's very important to report any issues with your Unity version in this thread.

I want to apologise for the current situation and let you know, that the team is working very hard to fix the issues.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello everyone.

At the moment, as announced on our website, the development team is working with the highest priority to fix all "game breaking" issues, which make the game unplayable or difficult to play.
    Why did you not fix it before going live?

Everything was reported on test. You kept saying that the live version would be better, but this is exactly what we saw and reported on test, there has been no improvements. It is 3 months since Unity test started, and there has been no improvement from then. Why should we believe there will be any improvement with a patch in august? I just do not believe you anymore.

I am very very dissapointed with BB.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello everyone.

The same version of Unity has been implemented in all TSO instances, so as you can guess, the issues are similar in each of them. I know many of you would like to go back to the download client and wait until the problems with the Unity version are resolved.

The next update is planned for August, as soon as the fix is ready.

If you'd like to help with this process, we've created a new dedicated thread for reporting issues here. It's very important to report any issues with your Unity version in this thread.

I want to apologise for the current situation and let you know, that the team is working very hard to fix the issues.
    Whilst I am aware that hindsight is a wonderful tool, would it not have been better to have taken on board all the faults and niggles found on the test server and FIXED them before offering Tuesday's update?

The end result is a game that is unplayable, as you are well aware, but was this your intention?

I doubt that I will let myself get involved in a Ubisoft game ever again!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    +1

when you need time to do those work why not just go back something that works? and I find those has new computers has win 10 64 bits system with 8 G ram . can do

the game. my 32 bits pc and MAC Ipad cant even log in. 6 month ago there is no choice but now you do have a choice . Please take a wise choice .

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle

So out of all the people on all the servers you are the one player for whom the game is working properly? Tell you what, do us a video of your game loading, you sending explorers etc so we can all remember how the game used to be.......

And yes, please bring back the client

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    +1 to what's already been said. This is just awful. Even if I can eventually get the game to load everything is minuscule. It makes my eyes ache trying to look at any icons or read any text.

As has already been said, the game is unplayable and almost impossible to load at times. There's no point in trying. I may try logging back in at around Christmas time to see if anything has changed but I'm not holding out any hope.

If BB are deliberately trying to kill off the game they've just about succeeded.

CutieNZ
    I've seen a lot of criticism for the programmers. I guess that's because of their abject inability to to the job they are (supposedly) paid for.

I'd like to send a quick frying-pan to the face to all the bean-counters. I doubt the money you've saved from not paying licence fees for the slightly broken client will offset the complete lack of any income you'll generate from this completely broken "issue" (as we're apparently calling it).

Cheery-bye. Missing you already.

Reply to Thread