Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: can we have client back please

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 there must be a reason for this rushed mess of a game, I bet BB wont be showing his face on here for months.

Took me over 50 minutes to send all my explorers out, normally takes about 10 minutes

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterh445 View Post

Took me over 50 minutes to send all my explorers out, normally takes about 10 minutes
    Respect for getting that far, after 30 min when i closed my game my island did not even load completely, sonever got that far....

Lets hope BB comes to their senses soon, cause usual i never skip a day, but today sadly i was forced not to play, cause its simply not playable....in my opinion at least...

So respect for those that keep trying, i cant be bothered, or i get a game wich can be played or i simply dont play.....

Sadly today it was the last.....
    Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

Unplayable.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Been playing Northisle for around 8 years and Ares for 4. Level 80 on Northisle and help run a very active guild. Played the test version a lot before footie event and felt a great foreboding. Tried Ares first as I have a less developed island, it hung soon after loading, basically as soon as I tried to so something. Then tried Northisle which was even slower and crashed the browser before it had fully loaded. Possibly letting a lot of guild mates down will try to get on once a week maybe but essentially going to take a break until I hear that things have improved. A sad day. Going to miss quite a few people hope its not forever, but the feeling of foreboding has escalated

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    i agree ... need to have something that works ... if im a new one in here convince me to play the unity version where even the interface not works ))

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Client please, untill you get your pooh together.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Add me i also agree bring back client and sort it out BB the game is unplayable needs so much work

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Why has this been released? There must be a reason to release something that is so much worse than the thing that was so much worse than the thing before?

Please revert to the last worst thing that isn't as bad as this.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    +1

Unplayable atm

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by noxidjkram View Post
    Why has this been released? There must be a reason to release something that is so much worse than the thing that was so much worse than the thing before?

Please revert to the last worst thing that isn't as bad as this.
    Heard someone speculating that they don't want to play for the flash client any longer, so therefore had to go live. Hard to imagine any other reason, unless they like to torture players.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread