Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: can we have client back please

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    This is a complete disaster, and what is worse, a disaster that was entirely foreseeable. Did BB ever try to play their own game? Did they try to play it on a middle class laptop, which is what (I guess) most people have and use? Obviously not, because if they had, they would have known that the performance is unacceptable and that one cannot possibly release such a version to the public. Does BB do any kind of quality control before such a release? It seems not.

Revert to the client immediately!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Please please please BB please give us the client back. Please remember we play for entertainment.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Client back....and not too soon...What a complete mess! Shame on you BB...

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Yes agree bring back client until this is playable id rather wait to use my Mac this is awful - emails on and off sending explorers impossible so i gave up!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    was this an attempt to beat Atari with their ET mess in the early eighties?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    You are killing the game - #clientback

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-8989 View Post
    This is a complete disaster, and what is worse, a disaster that was entirely foreseeable. Did BB ever try to play their own game? Did they try to play it on a middle class laptop, which is what (I guess) most people have and use? Obviously not, because if they had, they would have known that the performance is unacceptable and that one cannot possibly release such a version to the public. Does BB do any kind of quality control before such a release? It seems not.

Revert to the client immediately!
    the specs of your computer haven't got anything to do with it. i have a high end game desktop that i bought less then a year ago and it's shit over here too. i feel as in the old days playing a game on a 386 that was meant for a 486.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Cannot play, 10+ time to try & load it, got a tiny bit further each time (island, island+trees, island+trees+mountains....) useless as it crashes out with a java error each & every time. if nothing happens to improve it by the time I try & get in tomorrow I'll probably give up playing as no point in spending another 2 hours trying each day. life's too short.
    Congrats on (probably) finally driving all the long term players away!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    fixing so many bugs and UI issues will take too much time. Please rollback to client, we cannot play.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Count me in. I want client back as an alternative until Uni actually works.

Reply to Thread