Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: can we have client back please

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi, why is it that the operation and graphics of the game, the approx. Has it evolved back 45 years on my machine? Specifically, slow, stuttering, graphic appearance is approx. 1985 What should be done to make it work and look like when using a client?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogun View Post
    Hi, why is it that the operation and graphics of the game, the approx. Has it evolved back 45 years on my machine? Specifically, slow, stuttering, graphic appearance is approx. 1985 What should be done to make it work and look like when using a client?
    Nothing wrong with your comp, BB stuffed up big time

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    wheres the official response? have they buried their heads in the sand?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Cillet View Post
    wheres the official response? have they buried their heads in the sand?
    Of course they have!

Utter shambles, bet the German version will be a whole lot better, though!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    no it wont

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    +

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    From what I recall of the unity test version before I gave up on it, all the issues I still see were present then.

This raises the question of what exactly have they been doing in the last 6 weeks or more? It's even more obvious than before that they were a year late in actually deciding to update the game to cope with the demise of flash. Of course, everyone told them that a year ago...

Unless there's some rapid action to get the game basics like mail, quest menu, chat and so on working reliably, then all the effort will be wasted, as the players will probably leave in disgust.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Regret spending real money for gems. I thought I would be playing for so long. Now may have to leave if this is not resolved. We were ok with the client and now this. How can we be offered worse than the previous. Why waste time offering something new which is worse than the existing one beats my understanding. BB give us the client back.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Sadly, I have to agree with others that I'm not surprised at this outcome. The fact that BB/Ubisoft buried their heads in the sand for over 2 years about the need to migrate from flash was a clear enough sign.

The client version wasn't ideal in ways but was more or less functional. There's so much not working I'm left with a feeling that they accidentally launched a beta version of the unity game from about 4 months ago, rather than the purportedly working one.

Reply to Thread