Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: can we have client back please

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    i got banned for hashtagging many years ago...

the game runs no better than the initial release of the unity test server...and that wass unplayable....bring back the optoin to use the client!!!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    we remember a good game +1

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    This game has been a game has been a game with flaws now and then, and with the mandatory maitenes on event , still me and my family has enjoy it . we have had competitions who get this and who get that. mainly a good game for letting ur brain get some time off. Sadly they have a rush to release it into this "Unity" version witch dont work whatsoever, i dont bother mention the flaws, (to many). from ouer side i wont use a cent,pound, drakme, krone, to buy gems until they have the game running ok, witch means they have less income, and the earnings gonna be less, therfore closer to the end of the settlers online. Seems like the only way to get some answers here is to send a mail to Yves Guillemot and ask for a explanation

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Great reminder of what it was like playing on a 486 in the 1990's, but seriously, if this is the best you can do at dev of a game, I'm out

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1

BrownGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cillet View Post
    wheres the official response? have they buried their heads in the sand?
    true! it says Unity is live - it should say Unity is DEAD! and now they are stating that things are "dynamic" and they work their best to fix situation - well, WHAT did you do last few weeks ? this is horrible way to treat your player base . I dont think i will be using your services any more

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Please BB, do not waste any Dev time with planned events (i.e. Anniversary and even Halloween) they'll be unplayable anyway. Just get the game working.
    HOTFIX!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by AstaBridget View Post
    I tried on Firefox, Google Chrome and on Microsoft Edge. Practically unplayable on all. Will try to log in tomorrow to see if there are changes for the better.
    It is not better today. Bring back client please - and give us some info, really!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    No one will join a game that has loading times of a 56kb modem so if BB wants to close the game for good this is the way to go, no wonder why the downgrade left the german server aside.
    im considering an inmediate and permanent disconection, im not feeling like playing the part of a ginnea pig, well see.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i'm still trying to figure out why bb has gone live with this knowing it just does not work. Surely it cant be coz they think so little of us players?

bring back the previous client till this is fixed please. i promise i won;t complain anymore

Reply to Thread