Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: can we have client back please

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I stopped playin this game when it stop to be a browser game... 90% of my time played was when i was at work, played with my android phone. Afer that, i lost interest, but not hope that ill be back one day to hang up with my little fellas... It would be nice to play again, but only as browser game or at least android version...

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by LunnaMoon View Post
    I stopped playin this game when it stop to be a browser game... 90% of my time played was when i was at work, played with my android phone. Afer that, i lost interest, but not hope that ill be back one day to hang up with my little fellas... It would be nice to play again, but only as browser game or at least android version...
    You can play the game using your web browser. The client is no longer required. You can simply press "Start" on our website, and the game will launch.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    But not very well...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    You can play the game using your web browser. The client is no longer required. You can simply press "Start" on our website, and the game will launch.
    Have you actually tried it?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I try the Unity game occasionally, then go back to the Client (wiki). The Unity game plays very clunkily (if that is a word) compared to the Client.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Have you actually tried it?
    Yes, I play using the web version.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Assuming by that you mean Unity - as both client and Unity are browser based - you must surely be aware of what an embarrassment it should be for the company.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    well - to be honest, if you play on a limited built up island, with limited mails and star menu and queues on new machine, it is perfectly fine to run

alas thats not the specs that most people in the game run at- all 3 year and more players iwll have a fair amount of clutter and a fairly full to overflowing archipellago which is when unity keels over and dies

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Do you encounter all the problems we are getting ? Freeze, Zone Refresh ? Stuff not working or is yours 100% bug and lag free ?

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    - all 3 year and more players iwll have a fair amount of clutter and a fairly full to overflowing archipellago which is when unity keels over and dies
    Incorrect ... I have been playing only around 2 months, not a massively built up island and am suffering with refreshes every 30 seconds or so and 10 second freeze screen right after zone refreshes

It's them not us

Reply to Thread