Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 142

Thread: can we have client back please

  1. #131
    Pathfinder
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3
    World
    Northisle
    I stopped playin this game when it stop to be a browser game... 90% of my time played was when i was at work, played with my android phone. Afer that, i lost interest, but not hope that ill be back one day to hang up with my little fellas... It would be nice to play again, but only as browser game or at least android version...

  2. #132
    Community Manager
    Veteran Communicator BB_Trafffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    751
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by LunnaMoon View Post
    I stopped playin this game when it stop to be a browser game... 90% of my time played was when i was at work, played with my android phone. Afer that, i lost interest, but not hope that ill be back one day to hang up with my little fellas... It would be nice to play again, but only as browser game or at least android version...
    You can play the game using your web browser. The client is no longer required. You can simply press "Start" on our website, and the game will launch.

  3. #133
    Glorious Graduate
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    135
    World
    Northisle
    But not very well...

  4. #134
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cotswolds in UK
    Posts
    1,548
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    You can play the game using your web browser. The client is no longer required. You can simply press "Start" on our website, and the game will launch.
    Have you actually tried it?

  5. #135
    Treasure Hunter
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    222
    World
    Sandycove
    I try the Unity game occasionally, then go back to the Client (wiki). The Unity game plays very clunkily (if that is a word) compared to the Client.

  6. #136
    Community Manager
    Veteran Communicator BB_Trafffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    751
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Have you actually tried it?
    Yes, I play using the web version.

  7. #137
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cotswolds in UK
    Posts
    1,548
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Yes, I play using the web version.
    Assuming by that you mean Unity - as both client and Unity are browser based - you must surely be aware of what an embarrassment it should be for the company.

  8. #138
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,437
    World
    Newfoundland
    well - to be honest, if you play on a limited built up island, with limited mails and star menu and queues on new machine, it is perfectly fine to run

    alas thats not the specs that most people in the game run at- all 3 year and more players iwll have a fair amount of clutter and a fairly full to overflowing archipellago which is when unity keels over and dies

  9. #139
    Skilled Student
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    43
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Yes, I play using the web version.
    Do you encounter all the problems we are getting ? Freeze, Zone Refresh ? Stuff not working or is yours 100% bug and lag free ?

  10. #140
    Skilled Student
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    43
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    - all 3 year and more players iwll have a fair amount of clutter and a fairly full to overflowing archipellago which is when unity keels over and dies
    Incorrect ... I have been playing only around 2 months, not a massively built up island and am suffering with refreshes every 30 seconds or so and 10 second freeze screen right after zone refreshes

    It's them not us

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.