Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Unity version is unacceptable

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I agree. Everything is now slowed to a snail's pace - actually slower, more like the pace of watching continental drift!

Loading takes ages, with a blank map appearing square by square, and slo-o-owly filling with trees and the rest.
    Even once it's loaded, moving around means the other squares of the map slooowly appear.
    Whatever I click responds in sloooow motion.
    None of the resources show how much is left, so you can't fill them but have to wait until they've run out and search for another.
    And when you've found a deposit, it doesn't show up and I only know it's there if I guess where it might be and click on it.
    Trying to send explorers or geologists takes ages, and I have to click on things several times before it will respond - and then it often responds to something I didn't actually click at all.
    There's no way to deal with all the mail at once, because although it says to choose the destination, there's no destination to choose!
    Hovering over things to get information no longer works at all, for anything.
    The book binder keeps showing that it's ready to collect for a long time after I've actually set a new one going.
    I'm not prepared to even start an adventure - the main game is bad enough so heaven knows how desperately slow and abysmal an adventure might be.

I didn't really have any problems using the client for the past 6-7 months, but now I can't see me wasting much more time on this game.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastynono View Post
    Have ppl at BB actually tried playing this game before launching this version?
    I think that the best we can hope for at the moment is that the learning of tieing own shoelaces happens very quickly so that testing the game properly and ability to fix it i achieved very quickly

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Its enable so didnt do anything.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    it has become impossible to play the game - It seems that the test period was to short - or wasn´t done with due dilligence - I am very disappointed

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

poor testing

Have ppl at BB actually tried playing this game before launching this version?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    do they even have a proper timeline with regards to how the fixes are going to be updated? Giving vague statements is not the way forward

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    You are like the politicians, you do not care about the population. Why did you have us play on test server - when you never fixed the bugs - this is ridiculous. Shame on you!

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    You asked for feedback so here is mine
    The number of times I have to try to log in, sometimes 9 or 10, yet my hubby gets in first go.
    I have 58 explorers and it takes well over an hour to send out and if I don't put the box over the sea, I get multiple boxes opening.
    Have to change the resolution every time so I can see what I'm doing
    Difficulties getting into quest book. Have to reload and often back to square 1.
    Takes ages to get into mail and ages collecting as you can't do it en masse.
    Not able to see what is in chat as it keeps refreshing
    The page is forever becoming unresponsive
    Can't see who is online
    Can't see how many have done guild quest.
    All in all the game is a pain and is virtually unplayable. Have been playing for years and have become disillusioned.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I've changed my browser for the game from chrome to firefox and at least I can get into game, but everything else just as awful. I now keep being told to close the page as it is slowing firefox down????????

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan2311 View Post
    I've changed my browser for the game from chrome to firefox and at least I can get into game, but everything else just as awful. I now keep being told to close the page as it is slowing firefox down????????
    Try Opera GX , it is , personal opinion , the most stable so far.

Reply to Thread