Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Unity version is unacceptable

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Even after the update and fixes and suggestions to help like caches, animations etc its just too slow and full of bugs to be enjoyable to play as it was before. I am also in the 70s level and I have just stopped playing beyond a quick few minutes to keep things ticking over. Sadly i cant see that changing until they wake up and fix the game.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    The "update" is a joke. I believe it was released as a sort of placebo update, but it is not working at all. Other than a slightly improvement in sending explos and geos, still having lags tho, everything is the same as on the day unity was released.
    Playing a few minutes every day to keep economy going, but even those minutes are a torture.
    Every day the desire to give up and detele everything goes stronger and stronger. At this point those minutes of "playing" the game daily are a total waste of time.

Please do something quick.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    At the point they killed off the Flash version, there were still bugs unfixed from the launch of the game nearly 10 years ago. It feels like a massive backward step and I hope getting things fixed won't take another 9 years. I'm just logging on for daily rewards and easy guild quests atm. Civ VI just got a whole load more appealing again.
    HOTFIX!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Can´t write in chat in my guild, so a message for my guild members here. Hi, I try to do guild quests daily, but will miss some. The game has gotten A LITTLE better, but it is still too slow and freezes after not too long, so not really playing. Hope you are all well!!!!!

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by AstaBridget View Post
    Can´t write in chat in my guild, so a message for my guild members here. Hi, I try to do guild quests daily, but will miss some. The game has gotten A LITTLE better, but it is still too slow and freezes after not too long, so not really playing. Hope you are all well!!!!!
    Not likely they will find it here. Send guild mail instead.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello folks.

We received reports from players that some of the major issues got better for them with an updated Java. The lag decreased, zone refreshed popups disappeared and no java/uncaught errors appeared during a normal game session. Therefore, we would like to advise you, to test this out for yourself.

Please install the latest Java Version from the official page: https://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp (make sure to choose the correct version for your OS).

Note: We know the issue is connected to our system and are eagerly working on it. However, it is still important to keep your own system up to date, and Java doesn't seem to update itself for everyone.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 10.08.21 at 12:03.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Thank you for your feedback Alina.

We haven't had our August maintenance yet. Until an update is released, it will be hard for you and the other players to see any difference. We are fully aware of the current issues.

I keep saying it - as soon as it's ready and I understand the irony, but it is definitely 2021. We've already updated our test server and the changelog will be posted later.
    Wow, so that could be anytime this year or are you meaning August 2021? All I get when I log in no matter what browser I use is this https://prnt.sc/1m920k9.
    Its been a week since I have been able to log in. Getting veeerrrrrrryyyyyyy annoyed

Quote Originally Posted by knappen View Post
    https://prnt.sc/1dzpsls
    Dont know what to do, game will not start at all ;( . So i need help.........
    That is almost as bad as mine knappen, 7 days since I was last able to log in (yes it was before the upgrade) https://prnt.sc/1m920k9 is what I keep getting
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 10.08.21 at 12:45.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I can´t send guild mail, can´t even open mail.

BrownGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by AstaBridget View Post
    I can´t send guild mail, can´t even open mail.
    did you install the latest Java Version ?

Reply to Thread