Reply to Thread

Thread: BB and vehicle manufacturing

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

BB and vehicle manufacturing

Not so long ago BB decided to venture into vehicle manufacturing, their first model was a very basic "players car" called Client V1. It was a very basic model with few bells and whistles but it worked well enough and was generally well received by all. It had its quirks but they were mostly acceptable and few & far between.

BB then decided that the engine need replacing so after throwing a pile of accountants into the mechanical mix they released the latest model called the Unity V1. The customer uproar was instant, what worked on the previous model was no longer working, what was meant to be an upgraded feature was downgraded and to add further insult to the already injured they broke the in-vehicle communication system.

Finally, to solve all complaints and appease unhappy customers BB came up with a solution; they put square wheels on the Unity model so that no one could go anywhere. Problem solved.

World
    Northisle
    Nice one Maverick !

13 days... that is my ultimatum... 13 days they have to fix this "new playable upgrade".
    After that i will look for another online browser game. It can't be that difficult to find other "playable" games...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    not the best of short novels about :P

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by jaykew2012 View Post
    Nice one Maverick !

13 days... that is my ultimatum... 13 days they have to fix this "new playable upgrade".
    After that i will look for another online browser game. It can't be that difficult to find other "playable" games...
    Tell me about it if you find a nice game to replace this
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

qawpaw
    noob coment

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickMe View Post
    Not so long ago BB decided to venture into vehicle manufacturing, their first model was a very basic "players car" called Client V1. It was a very basic model with few bells and whistles but it worked well enough and was generally well received by all. It had its quirks but they were mostly acceptable and few & far between.
    Except the v1 only ran on certain roads.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Tell me about it if you find a nice game to replace this
    That is the difficulty... i really like(d) Settlers Online.

Reply to Thread