Reply to Thread

Thread: Oil/Snack Stand/Blacktree/Sickbay queues durations changed during conversion

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Oil/Snack Stand/Blacktree/Sickbay queues durations changed during conversion

I took screenshots of a lot of the things on my island 40 mins or so before the conversion started yesterday, and looked at everything again once we could get on again last night..... My oil queues particularly had shot up to 8 thousand odd days.... Thankfully, today they have settled to more reasonable numbers, but they are still different from expected.

I have not included the template info as the numbers have NOTHING to do with my setup. The game runs and plays, it just converted some things during the migration. As a bunch of the buttons have been reversed in the dialogue boxes, I tend to guess that the coder has attached the wrong frontend field to the non-matching backend field.

I would expect somewhere around ONE DAY's difference in the queue (minus whatever hole the maintenance outage stole), but NONE of my queues are.

The before shots are around 20-Jul 13:20 AEST, and the after shots are around 21-Jul 13:06 AEST

Oilmills (Looks like almost a whole extra day has disappeared)

Refineries (Looks like the queue duration has been changed to oil PLUS fish times rather than oil PLUS stalks)

Produced oil between the snapshots:

Snack Stands (Looks like and extra day and half disappeared)

Blacktree (No idea what this extra time could be explained by)

Sickbay (Well each medipak used to take 14 days, so maybe that's the 14 days-ish difference in the queue? but it shouldn't be!)

Last edited by PharTing; 22.07.21 at 12:36. Reason: Added reason for not using the "template" format

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    My building queues are also different and, I think, different from yours.

Smokehouse now running twice as fast: 24 smoked fishsteaks takes 12 hours not the 24 previously.

Snack stands: 1x Stadium Snack takes three days which is the performance for 1x Snack Stand. I have 3x.

Oil Refinery: Also seems to be running twice as fast

Oil Mill: Can't tell really but seems to be running at 10% of speed. Bottom of the build queue (when I finally get there) is years not days away

Adventure Bookbinder: Seems to be running 10% slower. 13 hours and change to build a tome rather than previous 12.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    What have you used with the oil in your refineries Teddd? My stalks now seem to be processing as fish and taking the extra time

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Even worse today...

Gadzooks!

No modifications by me at all for my oil production, but the underlying BB calculations are tripping even more today:

Oil Mills

Oil Refineries

and the amount produced since the upgrade

Haven't looked at the other queues, but I am not holding my breath!
    Last edited by PharTing; 23.07.21 at 01:23. Reason: Corrected spelling

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Maybe they mixed up something. The Oil refinery used to have fish first then gold then stalks. Now it seems to be stalks first and fish last when choosing a production. If I remember correct that is.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

oil mill

Hi,

I have similar problems except when i want to open one of my 7 oilmills it does not matter wich one then the page freezes. I get the message waiting or close the page. When i do nothing the game say out of memory. (For developer ment) Also when i choose to wait everytime. It is difficult to post a new error on this page. Can't find the option. The rest of the problems i found already by known bugs. This is really the biggest disappointed launch of the game ever!

I hope all bugs will be fixed soon.

Regards Danspie

Reply to Thread