Reply to Thread

Thread: The latest new and improved Settlers game

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

The latest new and improved Settlers game

i restarted playing in January and worked way back to lvl60 ,i don't do trials and have no idea what unity is ,this is one of the few games i play ,i buy gems to help get generals etc same as many ,don't ask a lot sign in play and get some company as I'm self isolating a lot due to ill health ,THE GAME IS NOW UNPLAYABLE ,i feel the purchase of Premium and player buff was justified for Football competition ,however the upgrade that you did has robbed me of enjoyment ,company and has left me with a game that is unresponsive ,faulty and down to you the developers to resolve .Perhaps a statement to all players either explaining what has happened or Apologising for the mess you have caused might be appropriate ,Stopping the gem purchase option until game restored to working order ,as it is surely bordering on taking money by false pretences ,at very least a warning that gems may be lost during this period of development .Numerous players have given up trying to get into the game or given up having got into the game , maybe it will take a mention on National News around the globe highlighting the plight of countless thousands of gamers being let down by the developers of The Settlers and told "you agreed to this "really ? unimpressed player LeafSpike 1.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I can only agree with LeafSpikes comments. Many of us are wasting valuable premium and PFB time, whilst the game is unplayable. I can only assume that BB will compensate us in some way when this debacle is sorted.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Or they pull the plug and compensation is a moot discussion

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    its now 743pm in uk- after logging in i get to the map scren and get the hammer man saying connection lost. Understand others in same position. First time in a very long time have not been able to play

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    so i have after many days of not being able to have my island load ( the level 0 and no island connection server lost error ) it has loaded of sorts looks like a swamp with lots of trees and the buidlings are sort of showing, but click my explorers or geos in menu and get no response, no pop up to be able to send them off :*(

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thursday 12th - same connection lost issue; cant get past, although earlier in week it did work to a certain extent. Even changed VPN but no good. Annoying,

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    So unable to play now since the update.
    everyday same thing Hammerman and connection problems
    now BB is having a 100% gem sale, sort of a kick in the face.

Reply to Thread