World
    Northisle

That is my problem
    everything else is done

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    hi...
    i lost all upgrades to epic farm after transfer to unity server...
    i had level 6 epic farm, silo and watermill.... and some other upgrades as well (i do not remember exactly)...
    all i remember that i needed only 7 more blueprints to fully upgrade epic farm...

hi...
    also, i just realized... lost all upgrades in epic forge too...
    again i do not remember exactly what upgrades but i had applied at least 6 blueprints to epic forge...
    any help in the matter will be appreciated... thanks...
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 23.07.21 at 09:55.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Rollback (solved)

Hi. When I stop playing some time ago (7-8 years) I used to be around level 30 (plus minus) and after Unity release I was level 8 (I've played few hours, now I have higher level). Obviously I have only few basic buildings. I think thats how was looks like when I started playing/testing on Test Server, so it's not rollback of my live server account. I any admin could look into it and bring back my old account (one from live server) I would be great.

EDIT:
    My mistake, I was login into wrong language site (I thought it's only about language localization, but I forgot it's completely different instance). So after login into proper language site I had access to my old account .
    Last edited by MrEngineer; 31.07.21 at 09:40. Reason: solved

World
    Newfoundland
    Bottom half of Inbox is too small. have to scroll sometimes to be able to click the destination buttons.

When the Economy Window opens it is fully expanded, meaning you have to close some of the sections, please make it collapsed when we open it.
    JJ.
    Everything comes to those who wait.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    In addition to that issue of the window not being big enough, when you open a mail it just leaves a gap - so when you've opened the 8 mails that are visible, you have to refresh the mailbox to see the next lot.

http://prntscr.com/1eohesa
    Last edited by Kafka-; 23.07.21 at 07:49.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    On my single daily login to keep some things aliave, just in case it comes back, Epic workyards productions lost, all mine were full.

One example but applies to all, brew is currently 60, but I can switch it to 10 or 20.

Also mouseover on PH/Oil mill/blacktree etc when adding to queue chains doesn't show how many input resources in store.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello.

I deleted all posts that were not bug reports. I understand some of you want to share your opinion, but please do so in the appropriate thread. This thread is only for bug reports, and if you choose to report any issue, please follow the template.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEngineer View Post
    Hi. When I stop playing some time ago (7-8 years) I used to be around level 30 (plus minus) and after Unity release I was level 8 (I've played few hours, now I have higher level). Obviously I have only few basic buildings. I think thats how was looks like when I started playing/testing on Test Server, so it's not rollback of my live server account. I any admin could look into it and bring back my old account (one from live server) I would be great.
    If any of you have a similar problem please send me a PM message with your in-game nickname.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Queues in special buildings are messed up.

Single example, applies to all.

675 units of star coins in queue shows 9700 days to finish (maybe game be fixed by then lol)

Adding 675 units to queue shows 30 days.

output details also missing

New queue after adding is 70 days
    Last edited by ClarenceDuPont; 23.07.21 at 10:29.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Fairy Dust buff - Javascript error msg

How did the error manifest itself?
    Error message and the game freezes

Date and time - When did the problem occur?
    23-07-2021

What did you do last?
    Collected daily collectibles

Did the problem occur more than once? Can it be reproduced?
    Yes. It happens every time I try to zone buff a Fairy Dust buff.

Have you already done the first steps?
    Yes

The first steps often fix errors. Did you check if the error still occurred afterwards?
    Yes

Have you cleared your cache and cookies?
    Yes

Can you take a screenshot of it? (if possible) A screenshot is very helpful and supports your message. If you can take a screenshot, you can simply upload it via the forum as an attachment.
    http://prntscr.com/1eq2gtz

Which operating system do you use (Windows, Mac OS, Linux, ...)?
    Windows 10 Home. Version 20H2

Internet provider / Internet speed:
    Stofa. See online test reesult in screenshot
    http://prntscr.com/1ebf9v3

Internet access (LAN/WLAN/UMTS):
    Please attach Screenshots of the Dev Console (Press F12 in the browser while you experience the error). Please send Screenshots of the "Inspector" Tab AND the "Console" Tab.
    Not possible after the description. F12 is light setting!

Which browser AND browser version are you using?
    Google Chrome. Version 91.0.4472.164 (Officiel version) (64-bit)

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    ok not using the template, because i dont think my pc info has anything to do with this

https://prnt.sc/1eqafif

i cant buy pfb from merchant, its been on -47 seconds since update
    as we cant play im only logging on to try to stock up ready for the possiblility of fixes, cant even do that

Reply to Thread