Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Report template

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    since i had submitted all the stuff that doesn't matter before here another list
    # collectible disolver graphics are off-center to the collectible (all of them)
    # missing output rate all of the producing buildings
    # selecting explorers, geos and gens usually open a windows of somethings else on the island - from rocks to gens
    # loading is the biggest mess there is
    # buffing sticks or sticks not
    # scrolling around the island reloads it every time
    # most i can make visible is a sector - not the whole island as before
    # trade is slow
    # items per row in trade is only 5 not 9
    # trade history list items is to big
    # trade history time is wrong - all the same when you open it
    # guild chat does not save the last 10 entries
    # the green dot for online/or not is missing
    # mailbox is empty
    # selecting stuff from the star menu takes ages
    # any window can be opend multiple times e.g. majors, ph, rph, star, quest book, ...
    # birdges on "Twins" disapear
    # the icons for different chats doesn't do that nice notiviacation blinking
    # i'm sure there are alot more but i'm sure together we can cover them all
    Last edited by Max_turtle; 26.07.21 at 13:19.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Guessing the commentary was not appreciated so deleted, not bitter, here it is without comment.

Incorrect/missing images on foreign ship

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    So now i can get in to game, take likes 3 hours, but still in game. But it loads so slow so every change in sideways takes sekonds to update. So needs more work.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrin View Post

That is my problem
    everything else is done

Any development on this issue?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Clicking an explorer opens a dialogue with a large space at the bottom. A fraction of a second later, that dialogue resizes down giving a stuttering appearance.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Population overview.

No mouseover from top bar.
    Opening box shows abbreviated numbers with no mouseover of details (as there is in storehouses) so no clue if I have 2000 MM or 3998 MM
    Clicking any troop in either assigned or unassigned opens my nus, regardless of window position.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Since my previous posts were deleted:
    Bugreport:
    Chat font timestamp is not in 24:00 hrs format.
    I will not wait till august and then see if it is fixed. I'll leave before that.
    Because even if it is fixed the island was not designed for so many new buildings: Need more space.
    Last edited by Cheetah2_777; 26.07.21 at 18:48. Reason: All my friends are offline.....

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: The buffer passed to decodeAudioData contains an unknown content type.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Since Unity came on I have lost my lvls in all epics.. Forge , Woodyard and Farm.. was maxed out on all 3..screen shots of Forge to follow

Before Unity
    https://prnt.sc/uhi3s9

After Unity
    https://prnt.sc/1gfbyy8

Numerous other problems.. most have already been stated in other posts.

Basically unable to play the game properly, so just in a holding pattern until hopefully things get fixed up in August.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    The struggle and pain of doing a co-op adventure

Tried doing a ww last night. This is the problem that brings on.

First is the loading and sending of gens- that is already reported so will not get into detail.

Next is finding 3 more player. You need to stay in home island - the trade tab is not there when you are at adventure. It might be a feature, but not very smart, as we use the trade tab for finding players for c-op and for ls.

Chat not working as it should. The problem is not the same every time I am online. I did not get screenshots from console from last night but I could type a line, it or what anyone else wrote would not show until I refreshed. Had to refresh any time I wanted to put some in chat. Logging out and clearing cache etc., did not help at that point.
    Then I found a player who would have liked to join, he was not able to, as he did not have access to his inbox. He could see the message pop up - but had no way of getting to the message.

The reason I try to stick to adventures like whirlwind at the moment where only recruits are needed is the attacks. Sometimes another general than the one you just chose walks away to attack, and it is hard to load troops. the order dont stick. You have to wait and check several times to be sure.

The camps that friends have killed does not always show. This is an old bug, we had it on client also. You have to go home and back sometimes to be able to see if the other player have done their part.

Do I need to tell that the adventure chat did not work either. I had to refresh to see every time new stuff was put.

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043

chrome Version 92.0.4515.107 (Officiel version) (64-bit)
    internet - 1000/1000 (Mbps)- dont remember name of provider and why should you need to know.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread