Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Report template

World
    Northisle
    Windows. 7 , Chrome , speed 1.0 Gbs
    1) Game in general very slow , selecting anything ,takes 5-10 sec min to execute the command
    2) New deposits not seen , even at max resolution
    3) Sending geologists out, opens buildings on the islands ( http://prntscr.com/1fwetjn )
    4) Done a The Lost City venture ...
    a) trying to select 1 general , opened up another general interface ,on several instances
    b) couldn't see Combat preview on camps
    c) to close the adventure , had to click manually all the quests several times as completed ,in addition had to go back to the home island , for the quests to be registered as completed , each time . In the end , the final window did not appear , even though waited for 5 min .The adv closed by itself , when visiting home island.

All in all , the game is unplayable at this stage, even worse then in the Test version. Constant freezes ( every 4 sec) when trying to buff or send explorers, geologists out, everything lagging, no point in doing adventures .

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    How did the error manifest itself? Right after the Unity update. Everything slowed down. Any use to the Star fields, even slower.

Date and time - When did the problem occur? Right after the Unity update.
    Please state here the exact date and time when the error occurred. Right after the Unity update.
    What did you do last? Went in and tried to play/maintain account.
    Please briefly describe your activities in the game. Standard activities, but at at least 1/3 speed.
    Did the problem occur more than once? Every time I have gone into the game, since the Unity update, The game has been slowed down. In addition, it takes 5 minutes for the account to finish uploading, allowing me to get at my buildings. And the screen/Map is no longer laid out if I want to go from one side of account Map to the other and then back, Each time the Map has to re-upload itself,,, unlike before Unity.
    Have you already done the first steps?
    Yes cleared cache, etc.
    The first steps often fix errors. Did you check if the error still occurred afterwards?
    Have you cleared your cache and cookies? yes.
    How to clear cache and cookies can be found here.
    Can you take a screenshot of it? (if possible)
    Which operating system do you use Windows 10
    Internet provider / Internet speed: local phone company. Don't know.
    Internet access (LAN/WLAN/UMTS):
    Which browser AND browser version are you using? Microsoft Edge for Windows 10. What is the purpose of asking the same questions several ways?
    Are you trying to discourage players?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Since the Unity has has been activated, I have had speed problems with the account. <see previous submission>. I have tried to send customer service several requests, each one I sent has stated 'General error, try again later. All week. This was first sent in Forum on July.22nd. ::
    the Unity has rendered my account unplayable.
    I am speaking about 4 attempts that I have gotten into my account and tried to play the game.
    1). getting in is much better than before, get into the game may take 3 minutes as of now. Before Unity it
    could take 25 minutes. Regardless of computer and location used.
    2). Getting going. Once I am in the account the Map takes as much as another 5 minutes to finish creating all my buildings.
    3). There seems to be something wrong with the 'Star' function. When I try to key-in I have to key in at least 6 times to get the game to notice me.
    4). In addition, when I try to get my account to send out Geologists or explorers and game will sometimes not accept the key strokes. (e.g.) Since Unity, I have forced no less than 6 times a call for new Copper sources. Only one has gone though. I have also seen Searches I have begun, darkened/grey-out to indicate that a search has begun, and a few minutes later the light on the icon turns back. Apparently it was just funning me.
    In addition, My book maker, when I start a new door, the internals show nothing but It will not let me start another one. The excelceare is not do the show when I try to get the special quests.
    Also when I try to send out the explores, the result is nothing. Unless the results are being turned invisible. Help support.
    Edit / DeleteEdit Post Quick reply to this messageReply Reply With QuoteReply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Add resources to deposit or mayors house - behaviour change.

Value is not default to max.
    Value is not highlighted to allow immediate overwriting as it was previously - you could activate the addition, get the window and then type a number, overwriting what was there from default, now need to put your cursor in, highlight and retype.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Waiting quest does not to move to active but has a green tick to complete (which doesn't complete it)

Count says 1 but there are 2.

Clicking tick does nothing.

ETA - after relog - quest no longer there, I don't know if it was completed or if I got the reward, just vanished.
    Last edited by ClarenceDuPont; 26.07.21 at 08:54.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    mail is not working correctly you cant do select all and drop straight into your bags the option does not appear
    extremely slow to assign tasks to explorers, geologist etc you have to wait about 3 - 4 secs before the task light up each time and i have 30 + explorers so take ages to send them out again
    When do anything you have to move to a blank space or the building or item below you opens was well without clicking on it

Tested on both Firefox and chrome all error reoccur within both

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I have not been able to login properly since Tuesday (20/0721) . The only thing I have enough time to do is , to press the "tick" button as the island appears extremely slowly on the screen and almost immediately after that , a message appears about a problem with the browser and almost immediately after that it throws me out . There are not even any announcements on the Opening Page of TSO about what , if anything is being done to resolve this issue or even what this issue is .

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    After suffering with the annoying lag that most other users have highlighted (I wish I had looked at the forum prior to launching the unity browser version!) I gave up after half an hour as everything took an age to carry out. Searching and collecting the 'collectibles', rebuilding any exhausted buildings, sending geo's and explorers out... the list goes on.

... Anyway, today I've been playing, well testing really, and within minutes I found three clear obvious bugs. (See images attached to post).
    - Notice no final product image?
    - Notice the missing Qty you will get from using X amount of materials/resources?

I think I have managed to get the game to operate a little quicker today too? I am using FF 90.0.02 (latest version) and tweaked the options regarding performance. Under the General Section - Performance - then I checked the box with regards to Use recommended performance settings'.

I am not sure if the above was coincidence, but it seems a tad quicker at the moment. <Touches wood>
    Attached Images

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

Geologists mines found still showing exhausted mine image

for bigger: click image

Copper mine found, but graphic shows collapsed mine, and only when you go over it with the mouse does it show you that the deposit has been found.

opera gx browser , windows 10 x64 ( 19043.1149 )

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Following on from Harlequin's post....

I have discovered two other bugs regarding the mines.

1 - the laurel reef finds do not indicate which mines their discovery refers to.
    2 - unless you zoom in on a mine/other resources too, you have no idea how many resources you have to source before they become exhausted.
    3 - one of my mine locations does not show a pop-up dialogue box associated with that mine like others do. Please see the pt1 and pt2 jpegs for an illustration .
    Attached Images

Reply to Thread