Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Report template

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

Trade history: I did not buy 4 lots. (x4) I bought 1 lot: See the timestamps.
    The "Lot" column here is obsolete since you can buy only 1 lot. If you sold something it shows the individual lots sold as individual trades to the individual buyer..... Who cannot buy more then 1 lot.
    Last edited by Cheetah2_777; 09.08.21 at 19:27.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Xyrin View Post
    Chrome...all other things done

Cant connect from the beggining....
    After getting only the hammerman on my 64-bit "real" computer following the 4th August maintenance, I dragged out my old 32-bit laptop and fired it up.

Did the Java Update and then fired up Chrome.

Tried starting thesettlersonline and got the same as Xyrin, Greatdane247 (known 32-bit users) and others. (As above)

Went into the Java Control Panel>Security settings and added https://www.thesettlersonline.com/en/play to the Exception Site List, refreshed my browser and the JavaScript error changed to "Uncaught RuntimeError: memory access out of bounds"......

It would seem that the JavaScript errors are related to unhandled conditions specifically with 32-bit architecture in the JavaScript coding?

~~~~~~~~~

and I suggest yet again as I CAN get to tsotesting2.com/en/play and successfully start the game on my 64-bit machine, I'd strongly recommend that these scripts/parameters/timeout-settings/error-trap-defaults are used as your model to get production and tsotesting restored from their hammer man problem for at least the 64-bit users.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    If you have a login issue (hammer man/connection issue) please send me a private message (you can do it here) with your In-Game nickname.
    Hi BB_Trafffer,

I sent you a private message a number of days ago now as requested, but until now apparently it remains unread. It would be nice if you responded to it,

Thanks in advance,
    DLCatlord
    Last edited by DLCatlord; 10.08.21 at 12:14.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DLCatlord View Post
    Hi BB_Trafffer,

I sent you a private message a number of days ago now as requested, but until now apparently it remains unread. It would be nice if you responded to it,

Thanks in advance,
    DLCatlord
    Please check here.

Again, please note that this thread is for bug/issue reporting only - please do not use it for discussion (we have few threads available in the forum for discussion).

It is very important to use a TEMPLATE when reporting any bugs/issues.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Trade Office History

My Trade Office History looks similar to Cheetah2's

I'm not interested in somebody's else's trading History, only mine and it doesn't show.

By the way, Hi Cheetah2

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah2_777 View Post

Trade history: I did not buy 4 lots. (x4) I bought 1 lot: See the timestamps.
    The "Lot" column here is obsolete since you can buy only 1 lot. If you sold something it shows the individual lots sold as individual trades to the individual buyer..... Who cannot buy more then 1 lot.
    Last edited by Sandycat; 10.08.21 at 18:36.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    check screencap
    Attached Images

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandycat View Post
    My Trade Office doesn't show.
    Same with chat, you need to reload the entire game for chat / trade history to appear.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Is there a fix for this - uncaught exception at jsSTack Trace - I cant log in and many others can't as well.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlipps View Post
    Is there a fix for this - uncaught exception at jsSTack Trace - I cant log in and many others can't as well.
    Just out of curiosity Schlipps, is your computer system a 32-bit version? I get that error if I try using my 32-bit laptop, and the only members of my guild with the same error are also 32-bit system folk.

Have you got a friend or family member with a 64-bit system to see if you can connect via their hardware?

Reply to Thread