World
    Sandycove
    Trade office history date/time all set to last logon

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Game crash

How did the error manifest itself?
    The game was running in browser. Only one tab in that browser instance.
    I was doing something else in another instance of browser (chrome), thus the game was running in background for a while.
    After switching back to the game, there was a zone refresh and the game crashed with the error message shown in screenshot

What did you do last?

Did the problem occur more than once? Can it be reproduced?
    Not yet

Have you already done the first steps?
    Yes

Have you cleared your cache and cookies?
    Yes

Can you take a screenshot of it? (if possible) A screenshot is very helpful and supports your message. If you can take a screenshot, you can simply upload it via the forum as an attachment.

http://prnt.sc/1h7mbr1

Which operating system do you use (Windows, Mac OS, Linux, ...)?
    Windows 10 Home Version 21H1 build 19043.1110
    Internet provider / Internet speed:
    Telia 200 Mbps up / 200 Mbps down / ping 15 ms (Speed measured to be slightly above 200 both ways)
    Internet access (LAN/WLAN/UMTS):
    Wifi between PC and modem
    Please attach Screenshots of the Dev Console (Press F12 in the browser while you experience the error). Please send Screenshots of the "Inspector" Tab AND the "Console" Tab.
    Which browser AND browser version are you using?
    Chrome version 92.0.4515.107 64-bit

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Trade seems to be broken, only 1 page of trades are up.

Missing icons on overlay.
    https://imgur.com/a/BV3puDQ

Gem sale?
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 29.07.21 at 10:11.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    How did the error manifest itself? Multiple errors
    Date and time - When did the problem occur? Post-movement to Unity.
    Please state here the exact date and time when the error occurred. See above.
    What did you do last? Logged in.
    Please briefly describe your activities in the game. Managing my island.
    Did the problem occur more than once? Can it be reproduced? Continuously occurring.
    Have you already done the first steps? Yes.
    The first steps often fix errors. Did you check if the error still occurred afterwards? Yes.
    Have you cleared your cache and cookies? Yes.
    Can you take a screenshot of it? Not needed but contact me if needed.
    Which operating system do you use (Windows, Mac OS, Linux, ...)? Windows 10 Home 19043.1110
    Internet provider / Internet speed: Fiber 250/250
    Internet access (LAN/WLAN/UMTS): WAN
    Please attach Screenshots of the Dev Console: What exactly do you want to see?
    Which browser AND browser version are you using? I tried both chrome and edge, Edge Version 92.0.902.55 (Official build) (64-bit) and Chrome Version 92.0.4515.107 (Officiell version) (64 bitar)

Ok so let's start:
    1. The Excelsior is now fixed, it did not work pre-Unity launch, which means it was related to the application you were running pre-Unity, lessons learnt for your developers.
    2. The lag is horrible, the refresh rate is slow, it is even worse on Chrome but slightly better on Edge which means it is browser dependent. Since I do not use Edge I run double browsers. Basically, when sending explorers your engine cannot keep up with the mouse movements and clicks, also, if I click on an explorer and there is a building on my island behind the window it opens up the building information screen simultaneously which means it is bleeding through the explorer window.
    3. When managing messages in my inbox, it does not auto scroll up, i.e. if I am managing a message from my explorer, I click on moving the items found to my storehouse, the message disappears and is replaced by a blank line, and the message below does not automatically move up a slot.
    4. Sometimes when I click on the Quest Book the window appears (you can hear the sound) but there is no window visible on the screen. If you click the Quest Book again it does not resolve the problem, switching between islands does not resolve the problem, you have to relog.
    5. My spacious storehouse says it has an upgrade pending but is upgraded to max.
    6. When I hover with the mouse cursor over a deposit, it does not tell me how much remains of the deposit until it is exhausted.
    7. When I want to produce something in my provisioning house, the result of my production choice is blank, there is no "number". It's the same for barracks etc.
    8. When a deposit is discovered by a geo, the icon that shows a discovered deposit is missing.
    9. Sometimes, meaning not all the time, if I want to add an item with more than 1 to the Mayor's House it sometimes starts with 1 or the max amount available in the star menu, i.e. if I have 1000 granite in my star menu and add them to the Mayor's House, it can either start by showing add 1 or start by showing add 1000. Pre-Unity it always started with the max amount of the item available in star menu.
    10. The Foreign Ship has "place holder" icon instead of the image icon, i.e. for Bowman Script it is supposed to show the Bowman image but instead it is a yellow icon with the words place holder.
    11. When choosing amounts for production, it used to have the volume indicator highlighted so you could just type in the amount directly. With the Unity switch you reverted back to how it used to be, where you have to highlight the field and type in the volume you want to produce.
    12. If production is stopped the "Stopped" word in the status field is in amber, with the current background it is hard to read what it says, it used to be readable but I do not remember what colour it was pre-Unity.
    13. The lag or something else is causing a wrong choice in the star menu. It has occurred more than once that if I click on an explorer it actually indicates that I clicked on a general instead so that the general's window poops up, usually it is Sylvana for some reason.
    14. In the Trade office it states Elite with 0 offers available, but when I chose Elite it shows 11 offers available. Event Resources show 10 offers available but when I choose Event Resources it shows 0 offers.

I have not even ran an adventure due to all this.
    Last edited by Rowadian; 29.07.21 at 09:18.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Bookbinder tribute don't produce in sleeping mode or not at all.

How did the error manifest itself? The green bar is at the same spot it was last I checked (last weekend..) And I can't tell how much time is left by hovering over the greenn bar, as I could befor. Difficult to time pick up if I can't.

Date and time - ongoing, since move to Unity
    What did you do last? - activated love tree for book production (in vain obviously...)
    Did the problem occur more than once? Can it be reproduced? It's ongoing
    Have you already done the first steps? Yes
    Have you cleared your cache and cookies? Yes ffs!
    Can you take a screenshot of it? (if possible) A screenshot is very helpful and supports your message. If you can take a screenshot, you can simply upload it via the forum as an attachment. No I can't
    Which operating system do you use Windows 10
    Internet provider / Internet speed: 100/100
    Internet access (LAN/WLAN/UMTS): wlan
    Which browser AND browser version are you using? Chrome

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Game is not working and therefore lossing mines etc due to invalid info/reaction. Still very slow and a lot of blue blocks.

Please ignore the update and go back to the old version

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    How did the error manifest itself?
    Missing number in Provision house

Date and time - When did the problem occur?
    Started after the implementation of the Unity Server

What did you do last?
    ??? Played the game.

Did the problem occur more than once? Can it be reproduced?
    Each and every time I craft things in Provision house

Have you already done the first steps?
    Yes
    The first steps often fix errors. Did you check if the error still occurred afterwards?
    Yes
    Have you cleared your cache and cookies?
    Yes

Can you take a screenshot of it? (if possible) A screenshot is very helpful and supports your message. If you can take a screenshot, you can simply upload it via the forum as an attachment.

Which operating system do you use (Windows, Mac OS, Linux, ...)?
    Windows 10 Home. Version 20H2

Internet provider / Internet speed:
    Stofa. See online test reesult in screenshot
    http://prntscr.com/1ebf9v3

Internet access (LAN/WLAN/UMTS):
    Please attach Screenshots of the Dev Console (Press F12 in the browser while you experience the error). Please send Screenshots of the "Inspector" Tab AND the "Console" Tab.
    Not possible after the description. F12 is light setting!

Which browser AND browser version are you using?
    Google Chrome. Version 91.0.4472.164 (Officiel version) (64-bit)
    Attached Images

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Here on Linux 4-core/8 threads fast I7, 12GB memory, nVidia discrete videocard, game is totally onworkable. Slow as hell, keeps updating al the time. Keep seeing the 'Zone refresh' message. Started by clicking on the confirmation button on the beginning pop-up screen (only showed the second time I logged in) and then it asked me if I really want to delete that building... So many artifacts/update issues, how the hell can this have been properly tested...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I've got two universities - one of them works, the other is frozen with sign of leveling up the building - but it's leveling is impossible - no eggs from the particular event.
    Maybe the buildings condition should be checked and fixed somehow.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

same 4 errors repeat ad nauseum while playing game

taken from Google Chrome dev tools

Reply to Thread