Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Report template

World
    Sandycove
    ok now excelsior is cr4p again, the continuous pauses caused by the zone refresh are driving me batshit crazy.....m and you want us to play an event !!
    c'mon BB get a grip

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    And the hits keep coming....

28 produce in pinned, 0 produced in quest book

Finally collected mail, now on page 6 of 5

Collecting more mail

115k explorers, nice

lol

WTF?

Fresh one 08/09 as BB don't like multiple posts. Been on all day, logged off for 15 mins, come back to this

Navigating around achievements window, happened three times, captured the last one.

Last edited by ClarenceDuPont; 10.09.21 at 12:22. Reason: it wasn't a double post, it was cross several days with different topics.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    This has happened to many couple of times in different adventures: (short story: if you are sending two generals (or more than one) to specific camp and they will get intercepted, you can not retreat them)

longer version from todays bonaberti:
    I sent YGG no 1 to camp x (160 defensive miner and 90 golden guard, the camp in front of the leader that has metal tooth in it) and after that YGG no 2 (the space between them was about 9 red steps). I did not notice before sending, that they will get intercepted. When the info box came to that the 1st gen got intercepted, i could not retreat the gen. Every time i clicked YGG no 1, the retreat box was grayed out (and the actual attack was not even saterted yet, the gen was still walking to the intercepting camp).

Then the YGG no 2... IT was not even at the intercepting area, i clicked the ygg no2 camp, and the lord dracul´s camp opened. zoomed in and clicked ygg no2 camp and again the Lord dracul opened. SO i could not retreat either of the generals. I sent only 1 unit attacks there, so i did not loose much, but that is a big bug if you are sending final attack and can not retreat: big losses.

(And i think it opened Lord dracul box, because LD was the closest general to intercepting camp, i started suspect this after last adventure when that happened, at that time the cloest general to intercepting camp was one of my MMA's and even though i tried many times to retreat my attacking generals, all i got was that it opened the MMA camp.- i cannot remember which adventure that was, but for today the bug was at bonaberti)

How did the error manifest itself?
    See above.
    • Date and time - When did the problem occur?
    Last time today, around 0.00-0.47 EET
    • What did you do last?
    See above
    • Did the problem occur more than once? Can it be reproduced?
    Yes, it has ocurred many times in many adventures, so i think it can reproduced
    • Have you already done the first steps?
    Please have a look at this topic: Help with Game, Connection Problems
    The first steps often fix errors. Did you check if the error still occurred afterwards?
    • ANSWER: i haven¨t noticed that this error goes away with those tips
    • Have you cleared your cache and cookies?
    ANSWER: yes.
    • Can you take a screenshot of it? (if possible) A screenshot is very helpful and supports your message. If you can take a screenshot, you can simply upload it via the forum as an attachment.
    • ANSWER: sadly not.
    • Which operating system do you use (Windows, Mac OS, Linux, ...)?
    ANSWER WIN 10
    • Internet provider / Internet speed:
    • Internet access (LAN/WLAN/UMTS):
    ANSWER wlan
    • Please attach Screenshots of the Dev Console (Press F12 in the browser while you experience the error). Please send Screenshots of the "Inspector" Tab AND the "Console" Tab.
    • ANSWER i dont see any of the above causes this problem
    • Which browser AND browser version are you using?
    • ANSWER: firefox, newest version is on use, it does not state version number

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Today…

i i was at raid of the nords just about 10 minutes ago. Sent MMA on one camp, that went ok.
    I had to retreat the general.
    Opened the MMA panel and i accidentally clicked the ”send home” -button.
    It worked… so at the middle of the attack, when my mma was walkin to the bandit camp, the mma camp itself startes to retrench and the mma itself started to walk one step forward and one step backward at the screen.

So i refreshed to page… the mma i mistakelny send home at the middle of the attack did not go home – the camp was at adventure island excactly where i placed it. But this is another litlle bug.

Before this game chnge you were not able to press ”send home” button if you had already sent the gen to attack.

(and i had refreshed the game also before i started this adventure and cleared the cache)

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Thumbs down Level 54 can't do Round 10 - Level 54 players can't do Very Long Adventure Searches

By giving me a quest which I cannot do at my level. Which really sucks when I've done all the others flat out so I could have time to finish this one before the end of the event!

Date and time - When did the problem occur?
    15th September 2021 - around 16:40

Please state here the exact date and time when the error occurred.
    See above.

What did you do last?
    When I completed the production of 72 wheels and clicked on the new quest in the Celebrathon quest chain.

Did the problem occur more than once? Can it be reproduced?
    I refreshed and logged in again and it's still there. I don't think it's the sort of bug which just goes away.

Have you already done the first steps?
    Please have a look at this topic: Help with Game, Connection Problems
    The first steps often fix errors. Did you check if the error still occurred afterwards?
    Have you cleared your cache and cookies?
    How to clear cache and cookies can be found here.

None of these are relevant unless a fix is planned I think.

Can you take a screenshot of it? (if possible) A screenshot is very helpful and supports your message. If you can take a screenshot, you can simply upload it via the forum as an attachment.

Attached.

Which operating system do you use (Windows, Mac OS, Linux, ...)?
    Internet provider / Internet speed:
    Please attach Screenshots of the Dev Console (Press F12 in the browser while you experience the error). Please send Screenshots of the "Inspector" Tab AND the "Console" Tab.
    Which browser AND browser version are you using?

Not relevant

I've already sent my explorers out on the prolonged treasure searches so as to be able to finish the quest. Absolutely gutted. I've attached screenshots with some of my explorers to show you they're out already looking for treasure --- I have 10 out doing this right now, so I would easily have been able to finish however many long addy searches you needed me to do.

I don't expect you'll fix it between now and the end of the event, but can I PLEASE get the rewards I'm due as there's no way I can now level and do all the quests and it's not fair that a Level 54 is excluded from completing the quest chain just because of level :|

Edit : Spoke to BB_Trafffer in game and got the feedback in the extra attachments : Basically the answer is either spend gems, or keep grinding levels until you're level 56 and then finish the quest normally.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by SunlitByways; 16.09.21 at 11:32.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Hovering mouse over build queue
    Date and time - When did the problem occur?
    2021-09-28 5:35
    What did you do last?
    Placed manors to build, tried several times but due to "zone refresh" all places didnt stick.
    Did the problem occur more than once? Yea hovering mouse over queue place below first one amount of resources giving back increases every time so that window gets really big, problem "resets" its self if you move mouse away from buildqueue but its repeatable when you keep pointer inside buildqueue.

Which operating system do you use Windows

Images showing how it looks.
    https://prnt.sc/1tw8n61
    https://prnt.sc/1tw8q22
    Last edited by Kebabtomte; 28.09.21 at 03:50.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SunlitByways View Post
    By giving me a quest which I cannot do at my level. Which really sucks when I've done all the others flat out so I could have time to finish this one before the end of the event!

Edit : Spoke to BB_Trafffer in game and got the feedback in the extra attachments : Basically the answer is either spend gems, or keep grinding levels until you're level 56 and then finish the quest normally.
    Yes- that works as intended. There has always been level limits on content, including event content. So some quest will not be awarded to lower lvl players and some quests cant be finished. Good thing about this series is that you can finish it with gems and the gem cost is very much in acceptable range - a few 100 max- esp when you compare it to the eyewatering cost of upgrading buildings with gems.

Gem finish is worth the loot that you get and doesn;t really impact FTP non cash investing players as you can easily collect the needed gems within the game - even when you start with zero at the beginning of the event

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Adventures are far too tedious in current environment, thought I'd go back and do a few side quests, how wrong I was.

No mechanism to pay the required items, can't complete the quest. Persists after relog. Not even a gem complete option. Tremendous. Would like to say I'm surprised. I'm not.

ETA half hour logout apparently required
    Last edited by ClarenceDuPont; 05.10.21 at 13:35.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I keep getting :
    "sever init failed" message after i have logged in time varies some time before i have completed logging in, some time after a few hours, mostly if i leave the game screen?

Reply to Thread