Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Disingenuous communications

World
    Northisle
    So for all of us who have spent real cash for prem are we going to be refunded for lost time due to being unable to do anything other than the basics and even those are painful to do?
    Intelligentsia Is recruiting Mail me in game for more info

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    as usual there will most likely be no specific compensation, just a general compensation for all regardless of gems bought/spent and time running on pfb or premium

BrownGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    I play the game and I'm not alone in the team. We have more Settlers here.

We are aware of the current situation
    I can see traffer commenting angry from his settler account demanding money back and calling devs jerks for basicly ruining the game and then switch to blue BB traffer and then goes all official-everything is ok mode

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownGuy View Post
    I can see traffer commenting angry from his settler account demanding money back and calling devs jerks for basicly ruining the game and then switch to blue BB traffer and then goes all official-everything is ok mode
    lol, marvellous
    so only real question is it you or Urd

CutieNZ
    ...And the winner is (envelope envelope envelope)...

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    I know it's currently very difficult to play for players who have islands

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    These problems was the once i warned you about in chat the week before it was deployed and i was told by you that they would all be fixed on live, cause it had more power and that was the only problem with the test.... well guess that was another lie and that didn't solve anything.

All these problems could have been solved, by making the client and unity working site by site, so that ppl who had no other choice could have done, how they want it...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    u cant run 2 different engines on the same database as it calls on em in different manners - that would be a recipe for disaster with currupted data and game fully down.

Ofc these issues with unity would have had to be solved in a better and more robust way- like by copying a live server to test and run it on a real environment- That would have clearly shwon issues with massive data handling when people have a full blown economy.

But we know BB has a poor track record on listening to feedback from test. Whatever Bb Traffer says about how they listen- history has shown that they are deadline driver and not data driven and a few weeks before a deadline, test feedback just gets ignored. On an event it is fixable with an emergency maintenance, now they are up the creek without the proverbial peddle though and no quick fixes in sight

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    u cant run 2 different engines on the same database as it calls on em in different manners - that would be a recipe for disaster with currupted data and game fully down.
    I have to disagree with you purely based on empirical data. I have seen and used a game running simultaneously on both the Flash and Unity for about 2 months or longer. I don't have IT expertise to detail to you how it was accomplished but can assure you that your comment is incorrect simply based on the evidence I experienced myself.
    Last edited by Norton_C; 28.07.21 at 12:51.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    how about the truth ? BB

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    I have to disagree with you purely based on empirical data. I have seen and used a game running simultaneously on both the Flash and Unity for about 2 months or longer. I don't have IT expertise to detail to you how it was accomplished but can assure you that your comment is incorrect simply based on the evidence I experienced myself.
    Would u trust BB to run that scenario? :P

Reply to Thread