Closed Thread

Thread: what are you thinking BB ?

World
    Northisle

what are you thinking BB ?

This is it...
    i just finished a besieged city while i am on premium and on scout post.
    i was surprised that i only got 379k of XP while the minimum for this adv is 409k.(and i use upgraded generals)
    What are you thinking BB ? You want to get rid of your players (or should i say "payers" because we contribute to your monthly earnings ?)
    The conversion to Unity is one (1 !) BIG mistake more on the list of mistakes that has been part of this game over the years.

Do you want to lose players ?
    Good ! you are doing well... maybe try another update to get rid of the last members....

I play this game since 2012 and for me this Unity conversion is the final bug.

No best regards, no friendly greetings.

PS : do you BB have any suggestions for another online game that i could try ?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Strange things happening. BB may go down with this behavior. To fix the problems, BB has to go to the older client and they should be honest and stick to their promises. Less XP than promised, we promised manuscripts recipe for our Rarity and nothing happening, after many attempts, .... Now this.

World
    Newfoundland
    I'm currently not playing the game until it's rolled back or all issues fixed.

But looks like BB doesn't care about our feelings, not a word, not an update, nothing back from them on this case.

Maybe they want to come to an end where a big fail leads to game closure.
    This is not even the way Unity is meant to be used, and the game sucks now

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by UsUe View Post
    I'm currently not playing the game until it's rolled back or all issues fixed.

But looks like BB doesn't care about our feelings, not a word, not an update, nothing back from them on this case.

Maybe they want to come to an end where a big fail leads to game closure.
    This is not even the way Unity is meant to be used, and the game sucks now
    Which way is Unity meant to be used then?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey!

We have a similar thread here, so please use it to leave your feedback instead of creating a new thread. Thank you.

Closed Thread