Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: the Unity has rendered my account unplayable.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

the Unity has rendered my account unplayable.

I am speaking about 4 attempts that I have gotten into my account and tried to play the game.
    1). getting in is much better than before, get into the game may take 3 minutes as of now. Before Unity it
    could take 25 minutes. Regardless of computer and location used.
    2). Getting going. Once I am in the account the Map takes as much as another 5 minutes to finish creating all my buildings.
    3). There seems to be something wrong with the 'Star' function. When I try to key-in I have to key in at least 6 times to get the game to notice me.
    4). In addition, when I try to get my account to send out Geologists or explorers and game will sometimes not accept the key strokes. (e.g.) Since Unity, I have forced no less than 6 times a call for new Copper sources. Only one has gone though. I have also seen Searches I have begun, darkened/grey-out to indicate that a search has begun, and a few minutes later the light on the icon turns back. Apparently it was just funning me.
    In addition, My book maker, when I start a new door, the internals show nothing but It will not let me start another one. The excelceare is not do the show when I try to get the special quests.
    Also when I try to send out the explores, the result is nothing. Unless the results are being turned invisible. Help support.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Same here
    It runs so slow, when I click 'Star' function it takes few seconds to open.
    Same when i click geologist or explorer for searches.
    When I click geologist it opens building beneath opened 'Star' window
    In this stage game is unplayable.
    Instead of speeding up everything is slowed down

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I to am finding it unplayable and always some details missing where it is too slow!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    still no change
    after click on explorer a building beneath window is opened
    still have to wait 3..5 seconds after click to verify if it hapened... GRRRRRRRRR
    tried test server, it was bad.... , they just pushed it in production
    i think nobody in admin section didn't even test it

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill2013 View Post
    I am speaking about 4 attempts that I have gotten into my account and tried to play the game.
    1). getting in is much better than before, get into the game may take 3 minutes as of now. Before Unity it
    could take 25 minutes. Regardless of computer and location used.
    2). Getting going. Once I am in the account the Map takes as much as another 5 minutes to finish creating all my buildings.
    3). There seems to be something wrong with the 'Star' function. When I try to key-in I have to key in at least 6 times to get the game to notice me.
    4). In addition, when I try to get my account to send out Geologists or explorers and game will sometimes not accept the key strokes. (e.g.) Since Unity, I have forced no less than 6 times a call for new Copper sources. Only one has gone though. I have also seen Searches I have begun, darkened/grey-out to indicate that a search has begun, and a few minutes later the light on the icon turns back. Apparently it was just funning me.
    In addition, My book maker, when I start a new door, the internals show nothing but It will not let me start another one. The excelceare is not do the show when I try to get the special quests.
    Also when I try to send out the explores, the result is nothing. Unless the results are being turned invisible. Help support.
    Must of us do agree, but I don't get why you needed one more tread, there are several to pick from allready. I really prefer BB-Troffer to spend his time answering some questions than him using it to tidy up forum and closing treads.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Must of us do agree, but I don't get why you needed one more tread, there are several to pick from allready. I really prefer BB-Troffer to spend his time answering some questions than him using it to tidy up forum and closing treads.
    In the main the Forum MODS used to tidy the threads, but maybe they have quit too

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    their star menu crashed :P

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I wonder if we, who have premium time activated, will get compensation for not being able to do the best of premium boost since Unity was implemented?

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    We probably get a extra happy hour as compensation. :P

HunyBun
    you are lucky to even be able to log in.... all i get is the hammer man and an avatar with 0 level as per screenshot.... https://prnt.sc/1iztr9r

Reply to Thread