Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Not good

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs down Not good

The new Unity version is sooo slow to load, scrolling the map is a nightmare, finding what reserves you have in mines hard, game needs reloading if you go to another web page for more than a minute - i could go on and on. Its not good at all really bad actually

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    oh and on a laptop you need a microscope to read the screen

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would go so far as to say I wont be playing this game regularly as it currently stands. Hope you guys fix it but after so long and then delivering this - not feeling confident

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    this is the worst case scenario – even if its working, its very slow, not loading properly – i think, Unity is not fit for this game #BringBackClient

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Today I have spacious storehouses showing for an upgrade which cant be, cant visit friends islands, cant see what resources i have in half my mines and cant see how long to complete tasks on most of my warehouses. Thats just the initial list!

But the most annoying thing is that when you are clicking on say an explorer task in the menu - it keeps on going to the building beneath the box = it makes it so slow to do anything and i have resorted to heading out to sea to set tasks.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Todays first bug = Exelsior not working. I am not just complaining but trying tp giver the feedback requested on Unity btw!

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-Isabella View Post
    I am not just complaining but trying tp giver the feedback requested on Unity btw!
    If you are trying to help developers you might as well use correct thread and forum section for that, which would be for example here.

You are now posting in Test Server section.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    If you are trying to help developers you might as well use correct thread and forum section for that, which would be for example here.

You are now posting in Test Server section.
    Hard to tell the difference,- we are more or less rolled back to being test servers. But yes - It would be simpler if people stopped making new treads and used the ones there. That would mean they needed to use some time reading what is already there, but might leave time for BB_Trafffer to come up with some answers, instead of just closing treads.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sorry guys if I didnt use best forum - though that doesnt seem to be working either. I am shutting down and will check back in a month or so. Very sad.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    rumor mill has it that there might be an update coming week- nothing official so might also just be wishful thinking

Reply to Thread