Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Not good

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Graphics Issue on Mac using Safari.

So, image attached re graphics - I have seen worse than this too.
    My buff animations won't display despite playing with the toggle button. The enhanced graphic mode button is greyed out - have done the clear cache and restarted then danced round the mayor's house sing an incantation to the Settlers Gods! All to no avail - basically rendering this unplayable not to mention the constant refreshes.
    Attached Images

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have not been able to play for a few weeks now with this version. I have not been to chat at all with my friends and Guild Members. If there is no update of this version, I think I will have to quit as there is no point....

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Also found that on Adventures, clicking a Camp randomly opens the window for the wrong General. Played Gunpowder yesterday and was unable to send one of my Generals on multiple occasions because clicking that General's camp opened a different one. Clicked on the 2nd camp that first one had opened and got a third random one. Had to fight through with whatever it would let me actually send. I don't recall ever seeing this with either the Java version of the Client version.

Reply to Thread