Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: compensation

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Red face compensation

Some ways to make up for the frustration:

1. Anyone who levels up during the current shambles gets triple gems.
    2. Anyone who completes an adventure during the current shambles gets triple xp.
    3. Anyone who manages to see this through to the end jumps 3 levels. (l.78, 79, 80 players need to come up with their own suggestion. I have no idea what it's like playing at such a rarified level, so will leave it to those who know)
    4. We get one gem for every time we're bumped off chat just because we travel between an adventure and our home island.
    5. We get 1000 granite for every time we cannot send out an explorer first time of trying
    Last edited by AgedKelpie; 25.07.21 at 22:30. Reason: more ideas came to me

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I don't want compensation, I just want the previous client back. It would also be nice if the people at BB realised the person who authorised the release of the unity client in its current condition should not be working there. They just keep making terrible decision after terrible decision.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    cant get compensation on test server - it is for testing

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by AgedKelpie View Post
    Some ways to make up for the frustration:

1. Anyone who levels up during the current shambles gets triple gems.
    2. Anyone who completes an adventure during the current shambles gets triple xp.
    3. Anyone who manages to see this through to the end jumps 3 levels. (l.78, 79, 80 players need to come up with their own suggestion. I have no idea what it's like playing at such a rarified level, so will leave it to those who know)
    4. We get one gem for every time we're bumped off chat just because we travel between an adventure and our home island.
    5. We get 1000 granite for every time we cannot send out an explorer first time of trying

Compensation True, people who bought gems for the last three months or so, should be reimbursed because we are not enjoying our money worth. Or if they can at least give us the client version or a working version, we still get some percentage of our bought gems, to compensate for not being able to use what we bought with our gems.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    still in the wrong forum so the message wont land - test forums are known to be ignored by the devs - Maybe traffer scans em but thats the extent of it on the whole

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you for the feedback.

This is something that has already been discussed with the team, but first we need to fix some technical issues with the game so that everyone can enjoy the game again!

Once that's done, we'll keep you updated about the next steps.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Thank you for the feedback.

This is something that has already been discussed with the team, but first we need to fix some technical issues with the game so that everyone can enjoy the game again!

Once that's done, we'll keep you updated about the next steps.
    Well here is an idea. Let everyone who are still trying to play the game in this stage play with premium on and pfb- then maybe more will stay on - as long as we are all now test pilots on these additional test servers.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Well here is an idea. Let everyone who are still trying to play the game in this stage play with premium on and pfb- then maybe more will stay on - as long as we are all now test pilots on these additional test servers.
    Oh my, what a silly idea. Problem is not compensation or incentives. Problem is Game Unplayable. I don't want any premium etc running when I can't play the game. Premiums etc wasted is actually the main reason why people ask for compensation in the first place. That would just make more people mad being given a "gift" which they can't use.
    Last edited by Norton_C; 27.07.21 at 12:01.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    well they did say they need to fix a few small technical hiccups first :P

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I've lost 1 day's PFB - not too worried about that - but 20 days premium have disappeared. BB-Traffer talks as if there are a few minor technical issues to fix when almost nothing (except Excelsior) works as well as it did. Things that do work are cumbersome. All I'm doing is the odd simple quest & sending out explorers & that is an irdeal in tiself.

Reply to Thread