Closed Thread

Thread: Are changes being made on the fly?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove

Are changes being made on the fly?

Timings on queue buildings have been messed up but apart from adv bookbinder they all look reasonable today. PFB in merch was stuck at -47 secs, now counting down as normal, all building labels have white text black border now not like before, players in chat reporting smoother performance.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    gets slowly better with every passing day here too

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why keep making new treads. I don't think that will make any changes. It just messes up the forum.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    they might be tweaking stuff serverside that doesnt need updates and can be pushed as hot fixes but as they do not communicate much, we will not really know. I would hope they do and even more - tell us they are doing it as lack of info is worse than bad news - it makes people walk away and some or a lot will not return

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello!

We have few similar threads in the forum, so please leave your feedback in one of them instead of creating a new one. I check the threads daily so (hopefully) I won't miss anything.

However, as it might be more visible here, I will address your question.

The dev team is constantly improving the game and fixing the issues which we are currently facing. As a result, you may notice some differences in and around the game (ticket system!). "Gamebreaking" bugs such as a performance/lag issue remain the top priority. The next update is scheduled for August as soon as it's ready. The reports which you folks provided in the dedicated thread were very helpful to the dev team. When the changelog will be ready and we have more details to share, you can expect announcements on the website and forum.

We want to apologise for the inconvenience - we're working hard to get The Settlers Online back on the right rails!

Closed Thread