Reply to Thread

Thread: Issues with generals

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Issues with generals

Browser: Chrome 91.0.4472.124 (64-bit)

1. When the general's garrison is erected (e.g. after transferring) if you have another general window open, the context switches to the general that just finished transferring. This will also happen on co-ops and you can sort of "control" another player's general. There was a very similar bug which was fixed in test - it used to do it for any notification coming from a general (e.g. attacking, going into battle, won a battle, lost a battle).

2. After sending several generals into battle, you can't select the generals already sent (making it impossible to retreat).

As an extra comment, I'd like to add that the constant freezing (3 second freeze every 6 seconds in my case) when the star menu is open is a real killer for me, and the generals issues described above.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    The same (1) happens when the "General is awaiting orders" message appears after the general returns from a battle.
    It also happens if you change the assigned troops of a general, click save, then click on another general. Once the first general has finished "saving", the context of the dialog switches back to the first general.
    Last edited by zygotes; 29.07.21 at 08:02.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    on test or on live servers?

live servers have another forum with bug thread running and i assume (sic) that with test coming ot live, no one is testing on test anymore :P

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Actually it doesn't currently. Don't know if this is intentional or if the forum is buggy too, but clicking on Town Hall => Bug Reports takes you Town Hall => Unity Test Server => Bug Reports, not (as implied) one for the live servers

Reply to Thread