Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Happy hour

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Nah- i let that one flow over me, the fact i cant use star menu however, does bug me LOL

seems this is the result of not looking at the automated scripts and getitng silly things happen like flogging gems for a broken game

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Of course BB would be very happy if you bought gems lol

Maybe BB should take a leaf out another game i just started playing had never heard of it yet its been going as long as settlers online quite similar and good enough that I already just spent on there version of gems.. point is that game runs as smooth as silk pretty much same sort graphics we had here on flash version
    I would like to try that game hades8840, please what is the name? Thanks a lot. I think spending money on gems in settler now, will be like going to stand in the middle of a highway and hoping one is not knocked down by a vehicle. Until the game is playable no gems for me. I regret getting gems a few weeks ago during the summer event. I got the gems, because I did not know, I would be presented with an unplayable game very soon.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Happy Hour? Happy? Are they taking a urine sample? I'm far from happy, and I am not spending another red cent until this game is fixed. Happy? LOL you have to admit, they have some nerve!

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello.

I know it's a very unfortunate time to have the Happy Hour promotion running now.

I want to clarify this a bit: each instance (UK/US/ DE etc) has a Happy Hour schedule which is scheduled well before it appears on the website/game. To answer direct questions - no, we didn't turn it on manually.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello.

I know it's a very unfortunate time to have the Happy Hour promotion running now.

I want to clarify this a bit: each instance (UK/US/ DE etc) has a Happy Hour schedule which is scheduled well before it appears on the website/game. To answer direct questions - no, we didn't turn it on manually.
    Its like buying shoes for a legless man

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello.

Makes sense. We just found it amusing. Thought BB needed extra cash to hire that one developer who knows Unity well.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    I assumed the gem sale was to pay for the ink to print the redundancy notices for the management at BB who were in charge of this madness.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello.

And of course BB has no control over what the system does, does it?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

The first -- though only implicit -- recognition from BB that the game is broken at the moment.
    One has to appreciate that: it is an important step forward. Accepting the truth is the first step to improvement.

Reply to Thread