Closed Thread

Thread: Second week account still unplay-able.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Second week account still unplay-able.

Good Day. Today as every day since Unity was inflicted on me, I logged in and tried to get started. No go. After trying to begin my only option was to work on the STARR options while waiting the 5 minutes for the screen to go to activated as opposed to applying figures to the screen. 1). Thing I have notice (again) today was the slow response time of the STARR options compare to the rest of the functions even though they are slowed to. One thing I notice is with a successful exploration of a mining resource most of the time the result is invisible. How this is an improvement is beyond me. 2). I have been noticing that in addition to the time lag for getting expeditions launch it seems that sometimes the account decided not to do it. I have noticed today that after an announcement by the Account of a new Quest I see several launched expedisions have been wiped. I don't know if other announcements by account would interrupt or erase other launches, but I think so.
    These last few days, I have been playing the game for an hour or so a couple of times. Not because I am enjoying it, but it is what I do every day; like shaving or arguing about whose turn it is to do the Morning dishes. I work on this until the frustration begins to make it not even a neutral experience.
    After I have logged this here, I will try for at least the 9th time to send something to customer service/Tech Support. Hopefully this time will work. Either way, this is enough frustration for now.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    a bit pointless if no update/fix has been deployed since launch

try again with the next version of the game or try test server and see what's coming
    Last edited by JohnRo79; 01.08.21 at 04:39.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Stop doing the STAR stuff while waiting for the screen, your only making things harder for your self. You got to wait, no if's or but's, just wait.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    or dont bother logging in at all

i logged in today, may as well have not bothered!

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello Bill.

Thank you for your feedback. We are aware of current issues, and the dev team is working on a fix - it's scheduled for this month.

We have similar threads in the forum (here or here), so please feel free to leave your feedback there instead of creating a new thread.

Closed Thread