Closed Thread

Thread: an honestly response from BB

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

an honestly response from BB

hi all i seek an honestly response from BB is that possible ?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    well- they could say the summer is so so so far, that would be a honest response-
    They could say there were some issues with the unity deployment- that would be a honest response

But somehow i think u are looking for either what went wrong, how will they solve it and/or how will they make it up to us :P

Best ask the question and not hold breath waiting for the answer )

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    wow you are a nice guy : (

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    and of course no answer from Trafffer or BB : (
    tired of it

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    they are never very forthcoming with answers- so mostly they will give an (unsatisfactory) answer when they are ready to give one. Any excuse to not answer can be used- the one of not actually asking a direct and precise question will not get a precise answer-

If they would give an answer to your question it would be: We always give honest responses

Actually they have stated something similar to that recently already if you feel up to looking through all BB answers to posts in the last month - alas that answer is most likely not the one you are looking for

Things are what they are- BB will not change in a meaningful way in their customer service approach- Which means they avoid answering the important questions and kick the can down the road till they have either good news or no other option but to bring the bad news - The whole flash - end of life discussion and unity transition is full of examples of that

Most are tired of it but that wont change it so it is the usual: it is up to the individual player to decide what they are going to do without much helpful info and a lot of reading between the lines. That will have already cost em a fair few players but that seems to be a price they are willing to pay

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by damien762 View Post
    and of course no answer from Trafffer or BB : (
    tired of it
    Look at the time stamp of your post.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello damien762.

Since you didn't ask the question, it's hard for me to answer it, but since you also contacted me in a different way, we will continue there.

If you want to leave your opinion about the game or something similar, there are already a few topics in the forum where you can do this, so please post there instead of creating a new thread.

It can also be a good option to check my profile and view my posts directly without browsing the forum threads to find them. You can do it here.

Closed Thread