Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 04.08.2021

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Yep, VPN works to get in but why can you only access it that way?.

Tried Japanese server.. wouldnt let me in.. U.S server and was straight in there.. tried disabling once I was in.. but straight back to no connection.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    If you have a login issue (hammer man/connection issue) please send me a private message (you can do it here) with your In-Game nickname.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by gunoierul View Post

Why can't you reverse to the client version and have the test servers do their job ?
    Now thats a good question to get an official answer on, but i wont hold my breath waiting on it. It would have sorted out a whole lot of issues - although impact a load of others negatively as well (non windows crowd, well the 10 left or so)

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    OK, so that sounds like i better can stay away from the game....
    Its now safe sleeping till i log back in again, wich i hope will be soon, but it depends if its a game that can be played or that its unplayable, at this moment its the last...
    I'll keep checking here for more updates, hoping for the messages that the game is back...as in really back as it was, not this less then accepable game it is now....
    Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi mate

I can't build anything, can't send explorers or geologists. My provision house only has copper on every tab. My whole island won't load - just patches of blue everywhere.

I can't finish quests.

It's 100 per cent worse and I've persevered with not being able to get in all day.

No chat windows at all.

:-(

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just moved oil from star to mayors house, then I had enough oil to upgrade marble mason, clicked upgrade, it started then a zone refresh took place and stopped the upgrade, waited for another zone refresh for it to restart but it did not happen, tried a refresh and it still did not restart, now I do not have enough oil to upgrade that building and no more oil in my star, where has my oil gone

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Just to chip in with a few data:
    Using older gaming laptop with Win 7 and Chrome ......... if that helps anything.

Game loads slower then before update, especially buildings on the island take longer to load.
    Star Menu generally works a bit faster but micro freezes and lag still happen, so by far not hassle free. Also picking different gen/exo/geo still happens sometimes, and even the click-through to objects below still happens occasionally. Lag and freezes happen in game in general, but seem to be more frequent when Star Menu is opened. That's for critical issues - still a lot to do.

Obviously other bugs were introduced (like gray stuff in Star Menu, Quest Book not accessible etc.) and dozens bugs from the past still persist, which I will not detail on as they have been reported by others elsewhere multiple times.

Keep working boys, we wanna have fun.
    Last edited by Norton_C; 05.08.21 at 12:40.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Well, at least the UI scaling annoyance is fixed But the speed improvements are not noticable here, better luck next time

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    As explorers started to work better. ie sending them out, now ALL chats gone. Great!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    Now thats a good question to get an official answer on, but i wont hold my breath waiting on it. It would have sorted out a whole lot of issues - although impact a load of others negatively as well (non windows crowd, well the 10 left or so)
    Because apparently when they did the swap, they did it one way only, that means if they go unity they cant go back to client

Reply to Thread