Naveed1967
    please help
    i am having server connection error since 2 days

is new game developed in quarantine ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizaard View Post
    I have exactly the same problem TruthTeller.
    I have the same issue

World
    Newfoundland
    I can log in no problems. The game doesn't crash, just refreshes every time I click on any action and sometimes that action works and sometimes it doesn't.
    Playable? well no, not in a million light years is this piece of garbage worth trying to play anymore.
    No chat means no trades, no loot spots, no co-op adventures and most of all no complaining (this time with very good reason) in G1.
    People who paid, people who had premium running and PFB should be compensated as its all gone to hell in a handcart.
    On a personal note I have made some very good virtual friends in G1 and without being too gushing they have helped me laugh through some tough times.
    The games true strength was always its community and gameplay that appealed to so many different styles.
    That faithful community has been let down and then kicked again when down.
    Shame on whomever is responsible. I bid you all a fond farewell, for however long this post remains up. Ta ta.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    get this s hit to work please BB

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    so after MANY days of the level 0 non island loading with connection server lost and crashing out , it FINALLY sort of loaded my island - well it loaded a swamp with loads of trees and then some of my buildings , i CANT send any explorers or geos as i click them and nothing pops up to give them a send command , and i have NO chat at all , they game is very very unplayable and it is breaking my heart - i miss the game and the chatting with other regulars , please get it back up to speed and usable , i dont want to lose what i have spent a lot of years playing and building up.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    The update has stopped my ability to complete basic tasks. I am unable to start the love tree buff. I can hardly run the game. I am showiing patience but there needs to be significant change to allow me to event run missions to completion. Please fix the performance eventually if these problems do not get solved the players will give up.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    System is saying hardware accelerator not on, have checked this and it is on. the game loading is still very slow.... any ideas? as I am no computer expert. thank you.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    cross all you can cross - pray to any god you believe in - hope - maybe next update will help ( rumours say next week ) .

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    many days now, what news do we have about some kind of fix??

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Still very slow in uplading/starting. Playing is terrible
    No info on quantities for mines (iron). Quest info not visable

So please make the proper adjustments or go back to the old version.

Reply to Thread