Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 04.08.2021

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by megg View Post
    Unable to login, get Connection Issue immediately, when it should actually be taking me into the game. I had the same problem trying to log into the Test Server last two days.
    Same here, cannot log in at all.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello everyone.

This update focused on the "lag/performance" issue. The development team is already working on the next update and we are aware about the remaining issues.

About connection or chat issues: Please try using "Incognito Mode" in your browser. After successful logging in, the next login should work from the regular tab. We will also do some actions later that should fix this issue.

You can also try this: Clear: 1. Cache 2. DNS 3. Cookies
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 04.08.21 at 14:51.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    ha ha - agree - we all needed that problem solved (NOT)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i am happy that the maintenance fixed the completely unplayable part to user unfriendly gameplay

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Have the graphics always been this bad? or being away for a week made my eyes reset

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello everyone.

This update focused on the "lag/performance" issue.
    By 'Focused', do you mean that they chatted about the problem? because apart from a faster load time (20min instead of 1h30min), nothing has changed!
    Total game freeze over and over again.
    Are BB still employing the same team of developers that messed it all up? Should they not have been sacked?

Game is unplayable and badly broken. I will not be back until the mess is fixed.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Same here, as soon as my island appears in the browser, man-with-the-hammer kills game.... Happens with Edge, happens with firefox, happens with Chrome. clearing cache, browser history, etc does not work. At least I could logon before the upgrade (but game was not playable).... I prefer to get the clinet back.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I had no problem with the UI before the update, since the update 90% makes the text too big and 75% makes the text too small and there is no way to set it anywhere inbetween

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    after maint can no longer even logon

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello everyone.

This update focused on the "lag/performance" issue. The development team is already working on the next update and we are aware about the remaining issues.

About connection or chat issues: Please try using "Incognito Mode" in your browser. After successful logging in, the next login should work from the regular tab. We will also do some actions later that should fix this issue.

You can also try this: Clear: 1. Cache 2. DNS 3. Cookies
    I have tried all of these tricks, any ohter suggestions? Incognito mode does not allow me to enter my username/password to sign into the ubisoft account due to having to accept cookies.

Reply to Thread