Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 04.08.2021

World
    Sandycove
    PharTing wrote:
    I wonder if you have ever worked for a boss or management that is unreasonable?
    No is the simple answer, I originally worked for a very successful company and then was head hunted by a multinational successful company, and been here ever since.
    What I see and have seen from BB is totally alien to me. Bad decisions compounded by even more bad decisions and even worse implementation. It is extremely hard for me to watch this, and believe what I am seeing from within a good business setting, I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. Your right though PharTing, this is not really the fault of the coders ( well not all of it ) But those charged with making the decisions and showing leadership to the team. I concluded a long time ago that within BB these people who are pretty poor at their jobs must be `untouchable' within the company to still be doing such a poor job time and time again. I am still surprised that Ubisoft, as the publisher have not stepped in to give these people a bit of a shake up though, they are being tarnished by association, but there again I hear they have their own issues
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you for all reports regarding the connection issue. The dev team is working on a solution.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I have spent more time in the game this morning than I have since the switch and the zone refreshes are still a problem. I estimate one per minute and definite pause each time.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Nothing here has changed with the last game update. There is virtually nothing that works as it should. I'm sure the people sitting and making these updates have not understood what it's all about.
    I'm getting so tired of this game and the bad excuses they come up with every time something goes wrong during their so - called updates.
    It's simply bad still for game provider.
    Maybe I should try support I guess their answer will be a usual. Clear browser and bl.a bla. bla. Case closed.

Naveed1967
    it keep giving me error the connection lost
    since 3 days i am unable to load the game

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi BB_Trafffer,

I can't delete buff messages from friends. I can select them all but when i want to delete it nothing happens. Also not after a relog. Also after one hour or less i get out of memory screen and then i have to relog again.

Thank you for the few improvements and have a nice day.

Regards Danspie

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    first time i logged on since the update
    looks like we have gone back in time to Noahs Ark
    only my mountains are above water
    buildings load slower than before
    cannot access and buff building
    normal building seem to work fine when they are there
    geolists and explorers are now impossible to send on missions

for me the update has made it worse on firefox

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I started Storm Recovery for quest and everything succeeded until i had to demolish stones with dynamite. 2 stones i could destroy but the other ones don't show the dynamite but instead a window with a heart and other stuff where the dynamite supposed to be. I played Storm Recovery many times but now i stranded. The adventure is still active on my island and i will try again to demolish the stones tomorow. I logged in and out but nothing helps.

Regards Danspie

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    managed to log in with VPN via USA server but the game is unplayable still,

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    sSnce the maintenance I have been unable to play.. I go thro the usual 2 loading lines ok.. but this is what comes up as my game..

http://prntscr.com/1k5ai6m and when I press reset it just starts the same process..

Not my avatar.. and I was lvl 80 and 30 pvp.

Reply to Thread