Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Connectivity Problems since 04 August

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Please try using "Incognito Mode" in your browser. After successful logging in, the next login should work from the regular tab. We will also do some actions later that should fix this issue.

You can also try this:
    Clear: 1. Cache 2. DNS 3. Cookies

This did not work either.

Logging in continues to be met with the " Connection Issue " dialog box noted by many others since maintenance.

I, like may others now, continue to be unable to play.

World
    Sandycove
    Well I thought I would visit my island after update.... I got in no problem, then wished I hadn't. So far from playable any improvements are miniscule. Clicking was tedious in the normal game because there was so much of it. Now every click takes two or three seconds to register the next box in the sequence moves slightly so you click on the wrong box , which involves even more clicking to get back to where you should have been. Geo's remain greyed out when they come back but you can send them again. deposits still don't show. The biggy for me is still no mass send mail loots to store or star ....so what is the point of sending out more explorers to keep filling mail box?
    And of course the one thing that does work is the weekly `quest fail ' arrow, they couldn't break something we don't need or want could they?
    More fun watching a dripping tap.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

HunyBun
    Still can't log in, same problem as others have reported. I have done all of Traffer's suggestions, no luck there either.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Please try using "Incognito Mode" in your browser. After successful logging in, the next login should work from the regular tab. We will also do some actions later that should fix this issue.

You can also try this:
    Nope doesn't work just like others have stated

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle

You can also try this:
    Several guild mates reporting to me via external email that they have tried all of this plus trying machines that have never seen settlers yet problem of being unable to login persists. What did they break this time?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

You can also try this:
    Yeah, tried that - didn't work. I can log onto tso2 no worries but am not pleased that I can't access the proper game. Not impressed at all BB.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    been over 24 hours now since I have logged in since I couldn't after the maintenance yesterday so no gems this week..

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeds View Post
    been over 24 hours now since I have logged in since I couldn't after the maintenance yesterday so no gems this week..
    Same here - just another annoyance to add to the overall dissatisfaction I now have with this game after playing for many years.

World
    Northisle
    Still unable to log in ...

This is just getting beyond a joke and time to give up TSO again. If i haven't bought premium days (probably another 150 days to go) ,would not even have bothered to try to log in, since the Unity was introduced , as the game became more like a chore , even the simple tasks , waiting for the commands to execute.

I don't understand why such a well known company, doesn't / did not have the resources to make the change from Flash to another program( whatever) without so many issues , when other companies , could do the change, with no impact to the game play and players base .

Maybe your devs should have a look and learn from Inno, for example , as they have a similar browser game ( maybe even more complex then Settlers , as 1 player has more cities , ships, live PvP ) and they too had to change from Flash , but this change was done without any problems or issues to the game play or players.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I was able to logon yesterday after the 'upgrade' to play a very 's l o w' game, but cannot get beyond hammer man this morning!

Reply to Thread